mandingo size

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
remember comapring them would turn out wrong, you must know that those people over 8 ft tall have medical problem that make them grow , etc.. while dicks don't grow anymore :D if we say that the top human normal height is 7'6" then we must say something like the top working penis will be like 10" or so.

Then again there are micro penises.. while there a NONE micro people... there are small people but it would be equal to 1" in penis size.

go figure....

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is my shit 6.5" and mandingos looks like 2 of my dicks on top of each other?

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To all posters
Please also remember that size will vary depending on how aroused either Mandingo or Lex is with a given girl partner. I have seen both probably 75%hard with one girl and noticeby bigger with another. One that stands out is Mandingo with Riley Reid. His cock looked REALLY hard with her.
Will be interested to see responses.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To all posters
Please also remember that size will vary depending on how aroused either Mandingo or Lex is with a given girl partner. I have seen both probably 75%hard with one girl and noticeby bigger with another. One that stands out is Mandingo with Riley Reid. His cock looked REALLY hard with her.
Will be interested to see responses.

It looks bigger but it isn't. The height and palm size of a partner varies and gives this illusion of bigger size.

Reactions: sdp and Shepardson

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
It looks bigger but it isn't. The height and palm size of a partner varies and gives this illusion of bigger size.
True. Also the camerawork/angles,etc. I've seen some really unflattering Mandingo shots where he looks perfectly stiff but much smaller. I think once you get beyond a certain erection level, the hardness may change dramatically, but the range of length change gets smaller and smaller. Dingo also never seems to be overly limp.

Take Care

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True. Also the camerawork/angles,etc. I've seen some really unflattering Mandingo shots where he looks perfectly stiff but much smaller. I think once you get beyond a certain erection level, the hardness may change dramatically, but the range of length change gets smaller and smaller. Dingo also never seems to be overly limp.

Take Care
Mandingo is 9.2 at best. If he have to be real, and not go to the BS 11 inch claims. And also 6 girth , more or less. Closer to less though.

Reactions: MDM8