Mandingo's best scene?

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lorena Sanchez is a very beautiful woman with a terrific body; she and Fred made terrific love:

Lorena sanchez fucks mandingo - VIDGRAB

He goes down on her and kisses her first with his long, wide tongue- who can blame him? It's understandable that he would want to pay special attention to this one. "I can't believe it's real," she says after making him rock-hard with her hands and mouth. Her amazement at his size doesn't distract Lorena from working to please him, as she asks him what he likes.

He mounts her in doggy; as she wiggles away at her clit with her fingers, she's in another world. "That's a fucking big cock, babe...AAHHHHH!!," she shouts out as he bottoms out inside her. He begins stroking shallower and quicker, getting her chanting, "Ah si, ah si, ah si, ah si..." After a while, he says, "You're just cumming all over the place!"

After flipping her over into mish, Fred says, "Fucking pussy's so tight!". "Not after you're finished with it!", Lorena responds, laughing happily, openly, joyfully; that feels like a real, candid reaction to their great sex. "You're fucking stretching that pussy out!"

She brings him off hard as she's finishing her last orgasm; he tosses plenty. "What did you do?", Lorena says, thick cum dropping from her chin and breasts and down the middle of her, stringing down her cunt. "You loosen my pussy and then you make a mess of me." Some theatre, sure, but real chemistry as well.

thick12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jaden Foxx looked like teen white trash in her scene with Mandingo, but with lots of GREAT body:

Mandingo Takes On Jayden Foxx - Hardcore sex video - Tube8.com

The scene is taking place in a cheap-looking dining room; we can imagine the teen sexpot sneaking a fuck with her black lover while her family is out. Mandingo's body is in its best shape here, and the angles the camera finds while Jaden sucks his cock make him look even longer and thicker than normal; he's also rock-hard for the entire scene. She says nothing while wrapping her mouth and hands around him, but Jaden lets out a couple of short laughs as she realizes what a incredible, gorgeous penis her new lover has.

Little is said during their fucking, but the collision of these extraordinary bodies and the intensity of their sex is very entertaining. At one point, she realizes their fucking feels great and isn't going to hurt: "I think I can handle Mr. Mandingo," she says in happiness and relief.

"My pussy likes that!", Jaden says soon after Mandingo begins stroking her in mish; her body looks amazing as she lays back on the dinner table and gets fucked by her huge man. Her body looks great in doggy as well. She's popping her ass on his dick furiously at the end as he grimaces in ecstasy, and finally brings him off with big loads of thick cum. "Keep cumming...how did that feel?", she asks, as his sperm stops streaming out. She knows the answer- FANTASTIC!

bobbydazzla

Sexy Member
Media
Thick12,your posts are really sexy. Wow! I love mandingo. Agree with you on the cock thing. I like the scene with Autumn from "once you go black 1". She looks so hot and has an awesome big ass. She gets on her knees and spends ages worshipping his monster black cock,slathering it with spit and looking longingly up at her master. Beautiful. I like his scene with tyffany mynx where she cannot believe how big he is and his cock dwarfs her. Lauren kain scene is also awesome where she is in white stockings and I thinl he ties her to his dick. I think any scene he does with leah luv is wortha mention too.she is so dmall and loves big black cock. It is bigger than her arm but she is so enthusiastic!

phenomenon

Cherished Member
Media
Yeah the Judy Starr scene is wild. That girl is amazing. I think she made him pop like three times. That has to be the best scene.

Also like the scene with Anikka Albrite from Mandingo Massacre 5.

bobbydazzla

Sexy Member
Media
Aw fuck I know it is partly to do with her dimensions but dingos cock looks oncredible when melissa milano is wanking it at the start. It is bigger than her entire arm. Awesome.

nodoubt55

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He has several great scenes but if I had to choose one it would be with Cytherea from "Chasing the Big Ones 25." The sex is pretty good but that huge load is what makes it a classic. I'm not sure how he produced it but that initial squirt is the biggest single stream of cum I've ever seen. Even Peter North has never shot that much cum out in one squirt before.

Cytherea & Mandingo - Huge Cumshot - XVIDEOS.COM

My top-5 honorable mentions are:
Riley Reid - Mandingo Massacre 7
Brittney Skye - Once You Go Black 4
Lauren Kain - Once You Go Black 4
Alexis Amore - Mandingo Madness 4 (oral only - 1st scene of his I watched)
Janet Mason - Blacks on Blondes

Last edited:

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The one that gets the most repeat viewings for me is definitely the Judy star scene. Everything about that scene js hot, from the opening blowjob to the 3-4 times she makes him cum, and keeps coming back for me. That chick has a voracious appetite, and more than held her own against 'dingo.

He has a few scenes with Obsession that I really like, mainly for her amazing BJ skills but also her ability to take him balls deep.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He has several great scenes but if I had to choose one it would be with Cytherea from "Chasing the Big Ones 25." The sex is pretty good but that huge load is what makes it a classic. I'm not sure how he produced it but that initial squirt is the biggest single stream of cum I've ever seen. Even Peter North has never shot that much cum out in one squirt before.

Cytherea & Mandingo - Huge Cumshot - XVIDEOS.COM

My top-5 honorable mentions are:
Riley Reid - Mandingo Massacre 7
Brittney Skye - Once You Go Black 4
Lauren Kain - Once You Go Black 4
Alexis Amore - Mandingo Madness 4 (oral only - 1st scene of his I watched)
Janet Mason - Blacks on Blondes

There are a couple of moments when she leans back and really grinds down on him balls deep (13.40....etc) but then she gets all bouncy and boring again. Still, that must be Mandingo's best ever cumshot...guess he hadn't cum for a week...LOL