manscaping

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It depends on what you would consider is neat and trim FOR YOU. We all have our own versions of being manscaped as you can tell from the answers in this thread. To each their own. Some as you can see do it frequently, others just a "trim" occasionally and others almost every day. Whatever makes you feel and look good man!

mark3274

Just Browsing
Media
I do not manscaping my body and I have a rather long long beard which not many can grow these days due to personal reasons or job related reasons. I thought manscaping went out with the 90's?

Guess real men with lots of hair are fast disappearing....:eek::eek::eek::eek:
for your age group its normal for my age group 26 most trim their pubes very short it's just a generational thing

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I keep a clean-shaven body including pubic area (yes the shaft, balls everything) every two to three days depending on growth. Partly since I am very athletic I learned a long time both in the pool and on the bike having no hair makes it a lot more comfortable especially in bike pants, no pulled hairs etc. As for sex it also seems to excite some girls I go out with when they first see that I have no hair but as I tell them no unnecessary hair in the mouth either.

I do it in the shower with soap and I use a ladies shaver it just does a better job.

I too shave for comfort and hygene. I have learned that being clean shaven makes for teaching a spin class 6 times a week and cycling much more comfortable and less sweaty too. I shave everything from my shoulders down to just above my knees except for my chest. Love the way it feels also.

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I got a manscaping/relationship question. I have a younger cousin who is going to come live with me for a while, he's going to a trade school near me. We really aren't close but he is a nice guy we just weren't raised together - although I'm really close with his dad. So anyway we've been calling each other a big more to buddy up and just get to know more about each other. He asked me if it's ok to bring girls over which is totally cool. And I don't know how it came up but we got to the subject of manscaping. He said he's seen me before, liked my style, and asked if I could do a little trimming on him.

After the phone convo I kinda got the impression that he wanted me to do the trimming/shaving. With any of my close cousins no problem but he's really shy and I don't know if I should have him do it or show him, what do you think.

Also, and the more important question. I'm not a very hair guy - at all. He is very very very hairy. How do you hair guys keep things under control? I was thinking about just having him trim down all the hair around the equipment and shave the balls. Any input would be appreciated.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well he wants to look like you- so that's your template.

If he's bringing this up, then he's in the driver's seat and he wants to get closer to you- so you might be surprised by what he comes up with.

I think you're getting into a very touchy/feely place to go here, so I'd say it's up to you and how much of a bisexual tone you're willing to set in the household. Since he's family, (and you're close to his dad) the trail back to the rest of the family is immediate.

I'd say you are safe to "show and tell" and allow him to see you naked (in your house) and offer him all the resources (razors, shaving cream, etc) for him to take care of himself. If he asks for your help, go slow.

There should be a mutual level of risk and mutual level of trust. Let him see you naked and then let him show himself naked to you. Let him discover you watching a movie that is not family friendly, and then allow him to reciprocate. With each step you take towards investing in the relationship you have with your new friend/family/roommate you should see an equal investment from him. Before you force anything that seems like you are manufacturing something that you have in your head- after a time you will know what he wants/expects from you as a landlord, as a cousin- and as a potential role model.

Keep us posted.

I trim it up every couple of weeks or if I know I might be getting lucky.

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well he wants to look like you- so that's your template.

If he's bringing this up, then he's in the driver's seat and he wants to get closer to you- so you might be surprised by what he comes up with.

I think you're getting into a very touchy/feely place to go here, so I'd say it's up to you and how much of a bisexual tone you're willing to set in the household. Since he's family, (and you're close to his dad) the trail back to the rest of the family is immediate.

I'd say you are safe to "show and tell" and allow him to see you naked (in your house) and offer him all the resources (razors, shaving cream, etc) for him to take care of himself. If he asks for your help, go slow.

There should be a mutual level of risk and mutual level of trust. Let him see you naked and then let him show himself naked to you. Let him discover you watching a movie that is not family friendly, and then allow him to reciprocate. With each step you take towards investing in the relationship you have with your new friend/family/roommate you should see an equal investment from him. Before you force anything that seems like you are manufacturing something that you have in your head- after a time you will know what he wants/expects from you as a landlord, as a cousin- and as a potential role model.

Keep us posted.

That was a very nice response and great advice thank you.

I'm really comfortable with nudity and touching, and if he's like his dad he should be too. But again we're not that close so I'm not sure. No incest/sex didn't even cross my mind. I'm not into that at all and would never go there with a family member and betray trust. I've already told him my nudism speech and he's ok with it, not sure if he'll do the same but it doesn't matter to me I just want him to be comfortable it's going to be his house too.

The template is the problem, I'm practically hairless, my pubes are kept kinda short and my balls shaved. He is a hairy beast, and him looking like me isn't even fathomable. He's going to turn 18 just before he comes and lives with me and he's hairier then I'll ever be.

paneros

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I shave my balls and the base of my shaft every few weeks with a razor, when I feel like it. Just got into shaving and love the increased sensitivity to touch that it gives to my balls - and find it a little erotic to do also!

D_Aita_Fallis

1st Like
Media
in the summer, i shave my pubes completely off. i trim my leg hair with my electric trimmers, and trim the hair off of my thighs. it's not just for the ladies, but I feel more confident to know I don't look like BigFoot when I wear shorts or have sex. And thanks to my dad, I have a lot of hair to take care of!!

lib0

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So a little update on my cousin/roomate. Things have been going really well between us, we kinda come from different lifestyles but it's been good. So I knew the manscaping thing would come up and it did. I told him what to do, to be careful, where to trim, where to shave, and all that good stuff. Well the first time he does it he nicks himself in the sack - ouch. When he was healed he approached me to assist him with the shaving and trimming. He's a super modest guy but he got in the shower, loosened up, and we took care of business. He's since done all his manscaping by himself so I just think he needed a one time tutorial. It was good advice to let him approach me - thanks for the support.

Reactions: Geo80