Mario Lopez

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the pics Alex. What an AAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS. Do you know when it Airs in UK? Oh, and the bouncy cock skippy vid thing. Thanks

Thanks also Stronzo for Brokeback saved By The Bell. I always thought this show was shite. Now I'm beginning to wonder. I could almost get over the eighties mullet.

Does mario always play gay or something? I only know what I've seen here and so far I'm liking it a lot.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ah yes but in this new season of "Nip/Tuck" we do get to see his butt...and a nice one too. Apparently in this episode he is in the shower at a spa, gym or wherever and Christian ends up showering with him - okay hold that thought for a moment - ah yes, and continuing - and inspires some sort of youthful body envy in Christian.
I have always had a thing for both him and Zack Morris.

BTW, can we get a bigger/better picture of this shot, no offense intended Black Gold.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My SO watches back-to-back episodes of "Saved By The Bell" each morning.
Sometimes Mario shows a VPL - most times they put him in dark pants or let him hold a prop in front of his crotch. Damn it!

carlton5

Experimental Member
Media
M A J O R N E W S F L A S H ! ! ! !

Mario is on the new season of Dancing with the Stars. On the first night, he and his partner danced perhaps the best of anyone on the show, and Mario showed some hip-swiveling, sexy moves. When it came time for the judges to review his performance, Bruno (the flamboyant Italian judge) asked him "Tell me, are you carrying extra batteries in your pants??" It was obviously not just a reference to his vigorous moves, and the audience and host went hysterical! Bruno's response was "THIIIIINK about it!!"

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
carlton5 said:
M A J O R N E W S F L A S H ! ! ! !

Mario is on the new season of Dancing with the Stars. On the first night, he and his partner danced perhaps the best of anyone on the show, and Mario showed some hip-swiveling, sexy moves. When it came time for the judges to review his performance, Bruno (the flamboyant Italian judge) asked him "Tell me, are you carrying extra batteries in your pants??" It was obviously not just a reference to his vigorous moves, and the audience and host went hysterical! Bruno's response was "THIIIIINK about it!!"

Haha I heard that comment too, Mario even joked around saying he thought he was referring to his package but I think he was just talking about the dance moves.......tho yummy MArio was bulging, I just cant watch that show because him and Joey Lawrence are just too yummy it makes me wanna go wild.

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Dirty Videophile said:
My SO watches back-to-back episodes of "Saved By The Bell" each morning.
Sometimes Mario shows a VPL - most times they put him in dark pants or let him hold a prop in front of his crotch. Damn it!

Ok, I give up--what's does VPL mean? And I took a look at that "nude" photo of Mario. I know where that shot comes from and I know it's a fake, but I must say, whoever is responsible for the alteration did a pretty good job, I think. By that I mean without making the fake look like a crappy alteration--not just merely picking out a believable and attractive ass/dick combo.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alex Chambers said:
Ok, I give up--what's does VPL mean? And I took a look at that "nude" photo of Mario. I know where that shot comes from and I know it's a fake, but I must say, whoever is responsible for the alteration did a pretty good job, I think. By that I mean without making the fake look like a crappy alteration--not just merely picking out a believable and attractive ass/dick combo.

visible penis line

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
What show did Mario say he thought he was talking about his package? I don't remember him responding to it on the show. Was it an interview on another show? Or are u just saying he thought that cuz he looked down at his crotch after he said it.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tank30 said:
What show did Mario say he thought he was talking about his package? I don't remember him responding to it on the show. Was it an interview on another show? Or are u just saying he thought that cuz he looked down at his crotch after he said it.

I think it was on last night's results show.......he was like at first I was like whoaa but I'm sure he was talking about the hips. I dont remember could have been access hollywood too, but he did make a suggestion at the penis thought.

djhguy

Experimental Member
Media
I know a guy that picked him up in an Atlanta bar a few years ago, and all that Mario wanted to do was suck his toes!

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didn't like him before....high pitched, nasal, whiney voice,,,,constant shiteating grin...pretty and empty. BUT, I really liked his dance routine.