Mario Lopez

W

wavejock

I met Mario late last year on a TV related shoot. ( seriously) and spent a bit of time of time interacting with him. I have to say that at least as far as my interaction with him went and what I saw with others, he couldn't have been nicer and in person he didn't look plastic...he looked like he always looked..which is pretty nice. And sorry I have no bulge story or I saw him at the urinal story lol Just that he looked good and he was a really pleasant nice guy.

PumperFLL

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, having bought a pack of his underwear <new, from K Mart, not used thru the mail> I would have to assume he has a small cock and even smaller balls, since mine kept falling out the leg openings of the boxer briefs marketed under his name. Fabric was soft and comfortable, just no room in the cut for a mans package to rest and stay put during a work day.

Reactions: Mexcu1

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, having bought a pack of his underwear <new, from K Mart, not used thru the mail> I would have to assume he has a small cock and even smaller balls, since mine kept falling out the leg openings of the boxer briefs marketed under his name. Fabric was soft and comfortable, just no room in the cut for a mans package to rest and stay put during a work day.

That could be the styling of them or it could just be the manufacturer trying to save some money on the fabric.

xander707

Admired Member
Media
Love Mario, and was awesome to re-live some of those older Saved by the Bell scenes - he always seemed to get his kit off/be in a singlet every other episode. Like a lot of guys I guess, he was my first boy-crush back in the day, so a special place in my heart ;)

Reactions: bigtoad

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Um, he said himself that he's uncut.

Listening to him talk about his own penis was pretty hot. About his foreskin and how his penis looks "nornal" when erect etc.

I can only imagine he has a shorter foreskin that pulls all the way back when hard based on his own descriptions.

masshole93

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
4AovEsSMLD
Boner!