Mark Consuelos

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Spanish-born Mark Consuelos, Kelly Ripi's husband and co-star on the now defunct All My Children, has had his stripper past confirmed by his wife! Mark stripped while he was an undergraduate at University of South Florida. Story here ....

Kelly Ripa Opens Up About Husband Mark Consuelos' Stripper Past - UsMagazine.com

Should have embraced his past like Channing Tatum...could have had his own Magic Mike moment. WHO MAKES THE BETTER STRIPPER? MARK CONSUELOS or CHANNING TATUM? Some Mark pics ....

Attachments

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Speaking of stripping, did you see where Joey Lawrence is joining Chippendales?

This may be partly the result of juicing, but you can't deny the results. Here's a recent pic of Joey Lawrence's sick bod ....

Attachments

ucfan

Admired Member
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I may be wrong, but I don't think all of those photos are of Mark Consuelos, specifically the nude ones. I have lived in the Tampa Bay area for most of my life and strip clubs were raided for showing too much nudity, and men have never been allowed to strip all the way unless it was for a private party, not a public nightclub. My female friends used to go all the time to see the male strippers and always complained about the lack of dick and ass.

JTrocks

Loved Member
Media
Mark stays sexy and I feel like he is hung. Kelly and Mark's son Michael, who is of age, is also very sexy and looks like Mark.

Reactions: Bitebite