Mark Harmon

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by soaldude, Oct 7, 2006.

1. soaldude

soaldude Member

Albums:
    Does anyone have better pics of this hot actor?He was so sexy when younger,looks good now as well.He was in Chicago Hope,played killer Ted Bundy,and was a grat football player as well.

Attached Files:

2. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

yeah he's pretty hot. That ted bundy movie was good too. I'm sure we got some Bundys in here.

3. Sklar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is this the same Mark Harmon who played the Beast Master?

4. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

He is on NCSI now. Even though he is older like me, he is still hot.

5. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Now would that be Peg or Al Bundy?

6. fliegles

fliegles New Member

Soaldude, you're right about Harmon, one hunky dude. I remember him on the TV series 'Flamingo Road' and he was in a couple of "Battle of the Network Stars" back in the 1980's. All the male actors had to wear speedos and Mark refused to be photographed thus attired. You've mixed up some of the history. Mark wasn't a football star, that was his father Tom Harmon - don't remember is it was college or professional. Mark's sister was Rick Nelson's first wife and that was kind of a messy period. I've often wonder whether Mark was straight. An old (really old) edition of People magazine had a story on the Harmon family when Mark was in college. There is a picture of the whole family, Mom, Dad three sisters, Mark and another unidentifited male standing right next to Mark? Then there was his sudden marriage when in his forties and even more sudden birth of a child?!:rolleyes: Anyone caring to correct or expand on what I have said please do so.

7. monsternmypant

monsternmypant New Member

That was Mark Singer who also appeared in "V" and over whom I masturbated often

8. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

I don't remember Singer being in "V'.

I do remember Rupert Graves (Dominic) from that and a few other movies, specially in "Maurice" (Alec), "A Room with a View (Freddy), "Damaged" (Martyn). Seeing his white butt made me want to pound it and his floppy uncut cock made me want to 69 with him. But all I ever got to do was mastur- and oralbate to him, in those movies.

9. chris28

chris28 Member

I don't recall Mark Harmon's marriage being much of a hurry up job. He married actress Pam Dawber ("Mork & Mindy" & "My Sister Sam") in 1987 when he was 35 or 36. They have two sons now ages 18 and 14. He was in a very ugly battle with his sister Kris over the custody of his nephew Sam (younger brother of the singing Nelson twins and actress Tracey Nelson) because of her aledged drug abuse.

Actually Mark did play football. He was quarterback for the UCLA Bruins (where he graduated cum laude in 1974, with degree in communications) and although he had the opportunity choose not to play professional ball.

The year after he was voted People magazines "Sexiest Man - 1986" he was the host of Saturday Night Live (episode 12.18 - 1987) and they did a skit where he was in his briefs and they tied him up and I remember thinking at the time how unattractive his body was without his clothes.

Many don't know that Mark was among on the first actors to play a person with AIDS. In 1982 he was a member of the original cast of "St Elsewhere" where as Dr. Robert Caldwell he became infected with the HIV virus.

Needless to say, I'm a fan!

10. chris28

chris28 Member

Mark Singer was in "V" the original 1983 mini-series, 1984's "V: The Final Battle" as well as all 16 episodes of the 1986 series. He played the part of Mark Donovan. He is also working on the mini-series sequel "V: The Second Generation" which is currently in production and is projected for 2007 broadcast (no date currently scheduled).

11. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Tom Harman played football for the University of Michigan. He is probably Michigan's most famous player. He played some basketball for Michigan, too. I believe he married an actress by the name of Alyce Knox--pronounced A-leece. My spelling of her first name might be incorrect.

12. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

In one episode of St Elsewhere, Harmon zipped his penis up in his zipper. There were many laughs and snide remarks.

13. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

Although he is older now and still handsome. In the 80's when he was THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE he was gorgeous. A very nice man as well his sister had a serious drug problem and he & Pam tried to get custody. A HOTTIE!

14. agnslz

Gold Member

I remember seeing that episode as a rerun on Comedy Central or E! a while back. I also recall him showing a VPL in that scene. It may have been an 'illusion', but it (like he then) turned me on! I still find him attractive!

15. gilesb

gilesb New Member

Elyse Knox is Mark Harmon's mother.

16. mikey41

Gold Member

Me too!!

17. lgej

lgej New Member

I seem to recall his saying, around the time of the People magazine release, that he was "hung like a gnat." Why he'd say that is beyond me, but I do remember that quote. Can anyone corroborate?

18. texas41-38

texas41-38 New Member

Think the family of Gerald Ford might disagree.

19. SteveJake

SteveJake New Member

A great example of an older man who is sexy because of his age and not despite it....