Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ole Zack has quite the butt...and not too shabby a bulge on him. Kinda like him with his shorter hair now on Raising the Bar since it's reminiscent of his NYPD Blue days.
MichiganRico - I dunno how You do it. ...Finding all the guys & type photos that totally work me. Clearly we must be separated at birth... :wink:
OK - I have to ask - do there exist anywhere larger res versions of those first three pics?

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met him during his SBTB days (met the whole cast) while I was doing a thing for Fox and I definitely got the "gay" vibe from him. Was very surprised a few years later to hear he was married because those of us that spent time w/the cast that week just assumed he was gay and comfortable, etc. Interesting.....he may just be flirty w/all...

• Wow
Reactions: VoyeurEx

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MichiganRico - I dunno how You do it. ...Finding all the guys & type photos that totally work me. Clearly we must be separated at birth... :wink:
OK - I have to ask - do there exist anywhere larger res versions of those first three pics?

Yes, you're in luck. Just for you ....

Mark Paul Gosselaar - fmforums

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
saw him last night on a new t.v. show call rizoli and isles on tnt. he was swimming and got out and sit by the pool with his legs spread show his bulge but he was in a black swimming short but still hot.