Married Women

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm married, but play around. Is that a turn-on for guys or a turn-off. not looking for any moral judgment, just a gut sexual reaction.

You're hot so it's hot. Does your hubby join in? If so hopefully not SPH, which I find "uncool." Is your husband a bit "underhung"?

ECUBiBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If it's open and honest, then it's a turn-on for me. I do it quite a bit. There's something called an "ethical slut."

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its a turn on ... the reason is before you sleep with a new person the first time ...and they know how to push your buttons ....that in itself is the high and you feel that high all day and nite....its the most important highs you can get cause it can last weeks, months and if your real lucky years....its just depends if he/she is talented enough to keep that high going

mikeramrod

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fucked a married woman who was playing around while her husband would be out of town on business. The first 5 times where great, after that it changed from just fucking into that she wanted something more and she got clingy. I made it quite clear from the beginning I only wanted sex. I have a rule now if they are are married and playing around I wont fuck them more than twice. It's easier that way.

To answer your question, I find it quite a turn on and it's the woman's choice.

cool.guy.bang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm The moment I read you post I was thinking to myself "what a bitch". Its my personal opinion that one shouldn't be lying to a partner(long term serious or married). My girl fucked a friend once which pissed me off first but turned me on later. So now vie made I very clear that if she wants to fuck it has to be with my knowledge(plus id love to watch her play). But then I got thinking that's just me.. Not all guys would be comfortable with that. Aye?

Reactions: mib348

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Turn off. Try to bring him on board. BTW: what's he think of your 'I heart big cock' shirt?

Last edited:

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Monogomy is not natural and is unhealthy. People do it since kids involved in marriage or the chaos of emotional distress of spouse/other both much more unhealthy.

I have had a couple girlfriends that were highly sexual, needed/desired a little extra spice and variety and got it. VERY hot, erotic!

I am missing the jealousy gene. But have enough reason that if I had a little jealousy deal going my past experiences tell me that if I was dating a lady and considering moving to next phase of relationship, commitment, and discovered she had a real past of "cheating" I would be thinking hubba-hubba knowing she was likely going to be a hot little minx in bed with me!!!!!!!

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well thats life some approve and some don't .....your going to live life the way you want.... and speaking from experience ...don't turn down anyone one that can put you in a trance ...cause you may have not run into the best fuck of your life....

Last edited:

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To me it is a turn-on, because it means that the woman is sexually attracted to me, and not thinking about money, security, relationships, or any of the other things that she already has with her husband.