Married Women

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Ive had sex with 2 married women in my life, and both times they hit on me. Last time was this summer with a bridesmaid at my sisters wedding, where we had a quicky in a coat closet on the second floor, while her loudmouth husband was in the bar with his friends. The first one was really memorable. I was 17 and at a Club Med with my family. During the week I had made friends with this other boy who was 16, and had hopes of hooking up with him. Towards the end of the week, I was at the pool, and ran into his Mom who told me he was playing golf that afternoon with his Dad. One thing led to another, and she ended up taking me back to her room. She wasn’t unattractive, but definitely late 30ish and not as toned as most girls I had been with, but she was an animal in bed. We fucked for a good hour, (she was a bit pissed when I came the first time after about 5 minutes, but was pleased I was back in the saddle in no time). She was the first girl that actually took it balls deep without any discomfort whatsoever, and wanted it as hard as I could give it. She was really vocal, and while it took a good 20 minutes for her to cum the first time, she came 3 more times in the next 10 minutes, the last time taking me with her. After another short rest, we went at it again and I busted my third nut. I remember seeing her son the next day, and smiling over the irony that I wanted to mess with him, and ended up screwing the shit out of his Mom.

Reactions: mib348

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
totally hot....i have done in a few times to ....love fucking a married women....now im fairly large..so the husband is always smalller.....but it is hotter when i know shes doing it because hes small....plus im doing him a service...wife needs a big one....why break up a marrage over something as trivial as penis size....i really love it when i know the guy

Reactions: mib348

B_CheatingStacy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Questions based purely on curiosity and NOT on any kind of moral judgment. Did you know of your fascination with big dick BEFORE you got married? If so, why did you get married? Have you and your husband used sizable toys in your lovemaking? If not, why not? Do you think you can continue this "forever"? I guess that sounds like a "third degree." But, I am somewhat curious about your situation. I hope neither you nor he gets hurt that, if you love him (I assume you do), you can work this all out. Maybe he'd like to join in. I, who have an average length but pretty good girth, would really enjoy it if my wife openly decided to go in this direction, but after 40 years of marriage it would be just too "icky." It is, however, and always will be, part of our fantasy life. Good luck, my dear.

My husband was only the second guy I ever had sex with and at about 5" was the same size as the first guy. I always just though sex was boring and over-rated until my first extra-marital fling. My fascination with size started that weekend and, unfortunately, continues to grow. My husband is very conservative and not the kind of guy to use toys or ever be open to letting me play or joining in the fun. I don't know if I can continue this 'forever' or not. I only know that I am really enjoying sex for the first time in my life. I know it is selfish, but I don't want to give that or my marriage up. I do love him.

bigtool4u

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Turn on, especially because your husband is hung like a hamster.
Sexual exclusivity is just not the way to go, my current lets me sleep with other girls one time, but because she actually lets me, I have stopped doing it due to her awesomeness in allowing it. Love my woman :)))

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband was only the second guy I ever had sex with and at about 5" was the same size as the first guy. I always just though sex was boring and over-rated until my first extra-marital fling. My fascination with size started that weekend and, unfortunately, continues to grow. My husband is very conservative and not the kind of guy to use toys or ever be open to letting me play or joining in the fun. I don't know if I can continue this 'forever' or not. I only know that I am really enjoying sex for the first time in my life. I know it is selfish, but I don't want to give that or my marriage up. I do love him.

I feel bad for the situation in which you're "stuck." I bet your first fling was not prompted by your husband's size (which is perfectly adequate...this coming from someone in his range, but slightly longer and fairly thick). I would guess it was prompted by the fact that sexually (it would seem) your husband is quite uptight. I'll bet if you had found the right 5"-er first, you might never have felt compelled to go down this path. IMHO, large cock for you has probably become a surrogate for good sex because it was with a large cock that you first were sexually fulfilled.

My relationship with the love of my life is proof of that. My wife LOVES the feeling of being "filled to the brim," but when she's in that mood, we use toys. It's exciting for both of us. I guess since I'm very secure and (I think) I know what I'm doing (I'm pretty familiar with "the equipment down there and how it works"), we have a brilliant sex life. But mostly it's about her being the right partner for me. She makes me good in bed...not I. We talk openly about the fantasy of having a well-hung man in bed with us, but would never cross the line. It does take us to the brink. After 40 years of marriage, plus another 5 years together before that...and total monogamy, we couldn't be happier. AND...she loves the feeling of my not very long, somewhat girthy cock. I can make her come vaginally in less than 5 minutes with mind-blowing orgasms...fully the equal of anything she experiences with some very large toys (e.g. 8"X6.5"). It's all about the feelings you have for your partner. She and I still connect on a very deep (no pun intended) level.

Do what you have to do. Do NOT let people judge you based on their circumstance or small-minded opinions. Be careful not to hurt him or yourself. Somehow I wish you had the kind of relationship my wife and I have been blessed with and you might not find yourself in this difficult bind. Sex, when it's good, is really only about 10% of a relationship. Ah...but when it's bad, it's probably more like 90%. Keep on being you. I really want things to work out for you. You seem sincere and kind and, probably through no real fault of your own, slighly confused. Be well, my dear.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Based on your photo's, and if your in it for sex alone, you'd be a great turn on for me and I'd fuck you in a heartbeat. I don't think I could love you though, but if we were in it together for sex alone, then it shouldn't be an issue.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

One of the married women I was fucking had the same issue. She ended up asking for a divorce. The other married one is actually my GF now. She left him and moved in with me.

kd88

Just Browsing
Media
Wow... you said no judgment, but if your that type of a person I really don’t care what your rules are. I completely understand that monogamy isn’t natural but if you make a promise to someone then keep it. It is a betrayal to that person on the highest level. I am a 22 year old man and once caught my father cheating on my mom. I called him out on it and was so furious I actually hit him with I confronted him. Cheating says something about the person, it doesn’t matter if he cheats or is small. A winner doesn’t cheat! Think Mel Gibson in Braveheart, is that a winner? I think so, and that’s who I want to be like. Not some lying bitch.... I hope he finds out and throws your ass out...

To answer you original question... HUGE TURN OFF.... PATHETIC...

B_CheatingStacy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow... you said no judgment, but if your that type of a person I really don’t care what your rules are. I completely understand that monogamy isn’t natural but if you make a promise to someone then keep it. It is a betrayal to that person on the highest level. I am a 22 year old man and once caught my father cheating on my mom. I called him out on it and was so furious I actually hit him with I confronted him. Cheating says something about the person, it doesn’t matter if he cheats or is small. A winner doesn’t cheat! Think Mel Gibson in Braveheart, is that a winner? I think so, and that’s who I want to be like. Not some lying bitch.... I hope he finds out and throws your ass out...

Ouch. OK I guess I deserve that. I think I might leave this site.

nick2730

Experimental Member
Media

true, takes a certain type of person to cheat when married. When you get married you make a vow and promise to that person. For whatever reason you chose to broke that, you need to divorce him so he can find someone who loves him for him ,and you can get on with random big dick sex

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I feel bad for the situation in which you're "stuck." I bet your first fling was not prompted by your husband's size (which is perfectly adequate...this coming from someone in his range, but slightly longer and fairly thick). I would guess it was prompted by the fact that sexually (it would seem) your husband is quite uptight. I'll bet if you had found the right 5"-er first, you might never have felt compelled to go down this path. IMHO, large cock for you has probably become a surrogate for good sex because it was with a large cock that you first were sexually fulfilled.

My relationship with the love of my life is proof of that. My wife LOVES the feeling of being "filled to the brim," but when she's in that mood, we use toys. It's exciting for both of us. I guess since I'm very secure and (I think) I know what I'm doing (I'm pretty familiar with "the equipment down there and how it works"), we have a brilliant sex life. But mostly it's about her being the right partner for me. She makes me good in bed...not I. We talk openly about the fantasy of having a well-hung man in bed with us, but would never cross the line. It does take us to the brink. After 40 years of marriage, plus another 5 years together before that...and total monogamy, we couldn't be happier. AND...she loves the feeling of my not very long, somewhat girthy cock. I can make her come vaginally in less than 5 minutes with mind-blowing orgasms...fully the equal of anything she experiences with some very large toys (e.g. 8"X6.5"). It's all about the feelings you have for your partner. She and I still connect on a very deep (no pun intended) level.

Do what you have to do. Do NOT let people judge you based on their circumstance or small-minded opinions. Be careful not to hurt him or yourself. Somehow I wish you had the kind of relationship my wife and I have been blessed with and you might not find yourself in this difficult bind. Sex, when it's good, is really only about 10% of a relationship. Ah...but when it's bad, it's probably more like 90%. Keep on being you. I really want things to work out for you. You seem sincere and kind and, probably through no real fault of your own, slighly confused. Be well, my dear.

Thank you for this well-written and wise response. I've been looking at this thread for a day now and thinking about what to say. As a married woman with plenty of experience, I understand where she is coming from. My sex life with my husband has been similar to yours, but with a few bumps in the road. I think it all comes down to how much two people love each other. We need a presence like you around here, I hope to see more of your responses around the forums. :)

To the OP: Forgive me if I repeat anything that's been said or asked, but I have to question how much you actually love your husband. Is the relationship coming apart and this is the easiest thing to blame it on? You said he is very conservative in the sex department, but perhaps he would be willing to expand his horizons if you will. I had the same issue with my guy and, while it took some time getting him comfortable with it, we did introduce toys and such into the bedroom. My husband was abused in a variety of ways when he was a kid and it colored his thinking about everything, including sex. He was not open to a lot of things, but I loved him and kept at it. Eventually, he started opening up and found that enjoyed some of these new things, which opened him up to even more new activities. If you really love him and want to keep the marriage together I suggest you put in the work and start opening up to him. I know it seems like I'm prejudging but consider it more of a tough love thing. If you aren't happy, just end it. Complicating it by cheating helps no one. Otherwise I think lgej is spot on here, please think about what he said. Good luck!

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for this well-written and wise response. I've been looking at this thread for a day now and thinking about what to say. As a married woman with plenty of experience, I understand where she is coming from. My sex life with my husband has been similar to yours, but with a few bumps in the road. I think it all comes down to how much two people love each other. We need a presence like you around here, I hope to see more of your responses around the forums. :)

To the OP: Forgive me if I repeat anything that's been said or asked, but I have to question how much you actually love your husband. Is the relationship coming apart and this is the easiest thing to blame it on? You said he is very conservative in the sex department, but perhaps he would be willing to expand his horizons if you will. I had the same issue with my guy and, while it took some time getting him comfortable with it, we did introduce toys and such into the bedroom. My husband was abused in a variety of ways when he was a kid and it colored his thinking about everything, including sex. He was not open to a lot of things, but I loved him and kept at it. Eventually, he started opening up and found that enjoyed some of these new things, which opened him up to even more new activities. If you really love him and want to keep the marriage together I suggest you put in the work and start opening up to him. I know it seems like I'm prejudging but consider it more of a tough love thing. If you aren't happy, just end it. Complicating it by cheating helps no one. Otherwise I think lgej is spot on here, please think about what he said. Good luck!

I appreciate your kind words. I've been around a bit and am proof that you don't need to "sleep around" to understand sexual dynamics and the opposite sex. After 62 years on the planet, you pick up things unless you not sentient. BTW, I assume the BBW means big, beautiful woman. I'm married to one and BBW's rock beyond belief. I find my sweetheart off the sexiness charts with the sweetest, smoothest skin in the world. I just love touching her. "You go, girl."

bid6555

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was critical of the OP and it has nothing to do with with having a small minded personality. The OP says she is cheating on her husband behind his back, I'm okay with that, but her profile shows her face. Now imagine if one of her husband's co-workers or neighbors found this thread? Can you imagine the embarassment he may face? How about if he works in a large office and someone there recognizes the OP. Now everyone will know he has a little dick, and his wife is cheating on him. What if the link gets passed around the office as a sick joke. I guess you are fine with ruining a guys life so the OP can get some thrills. I just think it would be prudent to hide her face and then no worries.

I just hope the husband does not find out about his wife's infidelity from a freaking website.

WR