Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd just ignore it. I would hope the masseuse is professional enough to understand that this sort of thing just happens sometimes and continues to provide the service I'm paying for.

Simba

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On a site like this, I can see this kind of thread receiving many homophobic responses.

Why? Every man...straight, gay, bi, trans, and a-sexual, responds to physical stimulation.

And, besides, who among us has not had an inappropriate or poorly timed erection, at some point in our lives?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am calling my husband right now and telling him to read this thread. Thank you so much for posting and all of you for answering. He absolutely refuses to get a massage because he knows this will happen to him.

He's too damn self-conscious about his "downstairs." I told him to lighten up, but maybe this post will give him a shot in the arm.

Reactions: lapdog2001

thing123

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a licensed Massage Therapist and this is a normal reaction for men 9and females also become aroused). A professional LMT would not be disturb and will continuing with the massage. It happens....oh well

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To me it's more uncomfortable if nothing is said. I'd rather just let you know that it's a natural reaction, it happens often and don't think about it. That way the client can relax and not focus on it. No sense in being wigged out about a boner if you are paying for a service.

I agree, it's probably easier to say something - put the guy at ease, even if the masseur want to put a towel over the hard on, it is better if he says that hes fine with it but doesnt want to look and covers over. silence can be embarassing

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you've ever seen the movie couple's retreat, that happened to one of the male characters getting a massage from licensed guy in the movie. Funny scene. A friend of mine also told me that happened to him

wanna give me a massage and see if it happens to me? :)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It happens all the time. I think if someone is worried about getting an erection during a massage, they aren't totally relaxing. Just because you get a boner, doesn't mean it's about sex. It's just the body's natural way of responding to touch. If the massage therapist "goes there"...it's not about the massage at that point. I've had people blow a load just from a good massage...without any penis touching. I just hand them a towel to clean up. lol

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OC...would love to book you for a massage if you are ever in the Baltimore/DC area!!! :newangel:

It happens all the time. I think if someone is worried about getting an erection during a massage, they aren't totally relaxing. Just because you get a boner, doesn't mean it's about sex. It's just the body's natural way of responding to touch. If the massage therapist "goes there"...it's not about the massage at that point. I've had people blow a load just from a good massage...without any penis touching. I just hand them a towel to clean up. lol

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My massage therapist is a female. So unless I leave her this would never happen to me.

I have, however, gotten erection while SHE gave me a massage and she just continued around it as though it isn't there. She's very professional and I respect that tremendously!

Simba

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once got an erection while having an ultrasound of my testicles. The technician was rubbing my sack with this what-ever- it's called. He put this jell on the instrument and eventually covered my balls with the jell. Anyway I got an erection and my penis came out from under the folded towel he had placed over it. He repositioned the towel, as there was a young female trainee he was instructing at the monitor. She didn't see the offending penis, as he was standing between us. I thought it was sort of funny. I have never had a massage.

D

deleted278588

My massage therapist is a female. So unless I leave her this would never happen to me.

I have, however, gotten erection while SHE gave me a massage and she just continued around it as though it isn't there. She's very professional and I respect that tremendously!

Simba

That's alot to work around Simba :)