Massive Cock

D_Miltie Orgasmic

Experimental Member
Media
I think of an old family friend, Ronald, in Maine when read stories about experiences with big cocks. He is very long and very thick. The experience I describe below happened in in the potato barn of his farm; he was in his 30's, I was 19. I always figure he was straight and I knew I like guys but hadn't done anything about it.

We were talking about sex; I asked him about sex with high school girls. He told me that his cock was so big that they wouldn't have sex with him. I said something like "bullshit".

He said something that sounded to me like he was giving me a hard time and gave me one of his beers.

I couldn't take my eyes off his farm work hardened chest and the black chest hair stretching his dirty denim farm overalls. My throat was getting dry and my heart was racing; I watched his big fist and thick fingers that easily went all the way around the beer bottle he passed me.

When he wasn't looking, I looked down at his crotch and couldn't imagine that the protruding bulge in his overalls was actually his cock. I was interested in seeing other guy's cocks, but I told myself I wasn't gay. I just liked to "compare".

I thought Ronald's cock seemed larger than anything I had ever noticed or imagined before. It didn't matter really; I'd try to see him if he decided to take a piss but I was resigned to relying only the image building in my head and couldn't wait to jack off replay these that night.

I was sitting up on a concrete wall that separate the bins for the potatoes while Ronald was leaning back on the fender of his New Holland tractor. Every once in a while, he'd reach his big hand under the strap of the overalls and scratched his hairy chest. I felt my cock twitch a little and the urge to see his cock didn't subside.

Ronald's a cocky self-assured man and he talked some more about the girls he liked to fuck. He told me that his favorite position was with their legs up on his (broad) shoulders. His full French lips parted, exposing his straight white teeth, as he laughed about fucking them with their panties still on, shoved off to side. He talked about pulling his cock all the way out and seeing their pussies left, as he put it, "gapped open".
Good grief. This was driving me crazy.

He told me that he liked to feel girls "down there" and that when then they touched his cock their panties got all wet. I was still on my third beer, feeling very drunk; Ronald was on his fifth or sixth, as I watched him pull on the bulge in his overalls with his fist.

It was getting darker outside and I was getting hotter inside that barn when he pulled the straps off his shoulders and let the overalls fall to his waist.

His tee shirt, dirty from dust and sweat, was tight on his body yet elevated some by the hair that lay between the fabric of the shirt and his sweaty, chiseled, chest. The bottom of the tee shirt was pulling up some and I spied a hard flat stomach.

The hair on his chest didn't completely cover his abdomen; instead it formed a dark trail that led to the tight band of the briefs hugging his waist.

He was still talking about his girlfriends and the different ways he liked to fuck them when he turned around and started fooling with the fender of the tractor. I took this chance to hop down from the wall to walk around see more of his body, hoping ~ hell, praying, I'd see some more of his body before he got bored and wanted to go inside the house to clean up.
I walked around and without the overalls hiding the fact, noticed that his waist was about 1/2 the width of his shoulders; his thick neck exposed by his crew cut, and big, old, work boots on his feet.

I joined him by the tractor and he looked up - his dark eyes peering through his dark eyebrows and couldn't believe it when he said that I was almost as pretty as some of the girls he liked to fuck and then returned his gaze to the bottom of the fender.

I didn't know what to say, I wanted to say something funny, instead I said, "too bad you can't fuck a guy".

"I've done that", he responded quickly without looking up from the nuts and bolts he was fiddling with below the fender.

"Oh, yeah sure, how do you fuck a guy?"

He stood up, all 6 and half or so feet of him, looked down at me, and said that maybe I'd like for him to show me.

I bit my lip and shuffled my feet around the dirt-covered concrete below my feet and said, "well, maybe you could just show me what your cock looks like, because I don't believe you can fuck guys."

He laughed a little and said that I didn't know much about sex, but, "OK, you can see my cock".

He reached out and grabbed hold of wrist and pulled it toward the band of his white briefs.

I swallowed hard and I said, "Wait, I'll do it", shaking off the fear that he had figured out I was gay and this was a joke.

Instead, he said, nodding his head, "OK".

He wiped his forehead and said, "let me get another beer."

Walking back from the cooler, Ronald passed me another beer and said "you're throat's dry, you should have one more. You might need it".
We cracked the tops of the beers and tossed them into the pile of metal tops by the huge tire of the tractor.

Taking giant gulps of the beer, I watched as Ronald tilted the bottle toward the ceiling of the barn and watched his Adam's apple moved up and down his scruffy thick neck as the beer flowed into his tight belly.
I set my beer on the fender of the tractor and he walked over to me, big hands hanging at his side. He pressed up close to me and grabbed my wrist again and put it on his stomach.

My hand moved down to the band of his briefs as he put his mouth on my ear and stuck his tongue in. It drove me wild and my cock instantly grew as I felt the smooth skin and hair of his belly leading to the white cotton of his briefs.

My mind was buzzing as he nuzzled my neck and wrapped his giant arms around my shoulders pulling me closer to him.

Wasting no time, I let my hand move over the tightly stretched outline of what felt to me like the end of a baseball bat shoved over to one side of his thigh. I could feel my own briefs getting wet as my cock started leaking cum and remembered what he told me about girls getting "wet" when they touched his cock.

I smelled him ~ sweet, like the grass that grows in the fields of northern Maine in summer, and smelled too the sweat of this farmer.
Gently, he put his big hands on my shoulders and pressed down. He wanted me to see his cock up close. I went down. As he shoved his overalls down to his ankles he spread his legs and stood there, with his baseball-bat-for-a-cock stretching his white cotton briefs right there in my face.

I ran my fingers over the outline of the massive cock and saw that he too was getting wet. His cock stretched clear from directly below the center of his body and out beyond the edge of his thigh. Using my fingers as a guide, I measured the width of the cock there by the distance between my thumb and forefinger.

It far exceeded anything I had seen or imagined before and it was clear I wasn't going to be able to wrap my entire fist around any portion of his cock.
I watched him
put his hands under the band of his briefs and start to pull them down. Ronald was showing me his cock, proud of it like a horseman his steed. First, I noticed that the trail of hair from his chest fanned out and then I noticed that unlike my own cock, his had a lot of skin (I didn't know at the time that there were "uncut" cocks).

Ron's massively fat cock protruded from dense black hair that covered his legs and ran from the thick balls and sack between his legs to his ass. I was amazed that he was as hairy around his cock and balls and legs because the hair on his chest and abdomen was so thin. It was as if I was looking at a totally different man from the waist down. The bottom half of this man was almost animal.

His cock, freed from the confines of the briefs could barely support its own weight, and I turned my face up to him, his cock in both my hands and said, "It’s so heavy".

He cracked a smile -- it was clearly not the first time he heard someone say this.

I looked down at the massive pole and several thick veins stemming from his pubic bone toward the head of his cock transfixed by one, especially broad, vein dominating the center of the wide expanse of his cock.
His cock head was nearly as wide as his cock but the opening was almost sloppy-looking with a fat opening at the end, I would learn, practically opened up completely to release thick and seemingly endless streams of very warm cum.

As his cock got even harder his balls almost completely retreated inside his body adding to the utterly ridiculous dimensions of his already overwhelmingly thick and long cock.

After these initial impressions, I looked up to see him still smiling down at me. His massive hands pulled me up to his faced and he planted his mouth on mine jamming his thick tongue into my throat.

Overwhelmed by the man raping my mouth, I was alarmed but excited when I felt his hands grab my own ass cheeks, pull them apart and felt his thick index fingers spank my tight, virgin, hole.

I knew then that was about to learn exactly how one guy fucks another. What I didn't know, but should have realized, was that my hole would soon be mercilessly "gapped open" and it would be days before I could comfortably walk or sit again.

Reactions: JSF777