"Master-fasting" No Jacking off for 30 DAYS!!

The_Judge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You see, the thing is that after 7 days your sperm are reabsorbed by your body because as they get older, and remain unused the chance of defects in them increases. It's your bodies way of trying to avoid you having a baby with say, down syndrome, for example. So.. while your theory is correct to an extent.. if you don't jack-off for a few days you will get harder, and will produce more cum.. it's also incorrect in that anything more than 6 or 7 days is self defeatist. At that point it's not making a difference anymore.
It's true that sperm cells die and are reabsorbed after several days, replaced by new ones, but that has virtually nothing to do with the volume of one's cum, which I think is one of the OP's main concerns (along with getting extra hard). Sperm cells make up only a small fraction of cum, which is 95% seminal fluid produced by the prostate and other parts of the male anatomy, not the testicles (which grow the sperm cells). That's why guys who have had a vasectomy still can shoot a large wad. For more info on the subject, CLICK HERE.

S

SirConcis

Perhaps you should think about progressive goals. First, skip 1 day. masturbate. skin 2 days. masturbate. skip 3 days, masturbate etc etc.

If you quit cold turkey, 10-12 days is about as much as you can bear.

I remember once on a bike trip, there were a series of days where I just didn't have opportunity. (from youth hostel to youth hostel). And this included going to some hot springs (where you see naked men in locker rooms, and some japanese baths (where you see naked men in the pools). My prostate was hurting. When I finally did cum, it was a real mess. I squirted all over the place.

After my last circumcision, I think I held about 12 days. But during this time, I would have massive hard ons in feotal position (reduces tension on shaft skin) and would "pump" it in the hopes of achieving hands free orgasm, but didn't work.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I read a thread that said you could lose erection strength and cum volume from excessive wanking and ever since I joined this site I could see a decrease in both (I just cant help it with seeing all the hott "merchandise" everyone is showcasing on this site). So, I'm trying to stop masturbating for about a month to see if I get any results. I usually jack off a few nights a week in the shower (maybe 4/5 times a week).

Hopefully I'll see some changes in my hard-on strength and how much I cum. I'm a good 7.5 hard (never measured girth) and I'm a pretty good shooter and would love to see a fountain of cum shoot out my cock at the end of my experiment.

(I guess I should've measured my cum amount before I started but oh well)

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress ;)
if you want a better erection START EXERCISING!

D_bgdgergev

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
luvguyz, I'm 47, and still jackoff regularly, about twice a week. Would be more, but I have a fairly healthy sex life in addition, so I cum four or five times a week. I did jack-off a lot as a teenager (surprise). The longest I've gone without jacking off is four days, when as a teen, I thought I was doing something wrong, and decided to quit. Almost exploded. Heh.

youngnhard

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So... I couldn't take it and ended up jacking off in the shower :/ (I know, I know... "what a pussy" lol) and my erection was crazy hard buuuuuut when I came I barely felt any sensation... although I shot a pretty god load it was a bit lethargic... so

MISSION ABORTED

t1ctac

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read a thread that said you could lose erection strength and cum volume from excessive wanking and ever since I joined this site I could see a decrease in both (I just cant help it with seeing all the hott "merchandise" everyone is showcasing on this site). So, I'm trying to stop masturbating for about a month to see if I get any results. I usually jack off a few nights a week in the shower (maybe 4/5 times a week).

Hopefully I'll see some changes in my hard-on strength and how much I cum. I'm a good 7.5 hard (never measured girth) and I'm a pretty good shooter and would love to see a fountain of cum shoot out my cock at the end of my experiment.

(I guess I should've measured my cum amount before I started but oh well)

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress ;)
Boot camp, 90 days straight.

GF met me at airport, we left the apartment twice in a week.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You need to ejaculate a few times a week to keep your prostate healthy.
If that's the case, I should never have prostrate problems. I'm 59 years old and still get horny just about every day. I jerk about 5 - 6 times per week average. There are many early Saturday mornings that I'll look at photos on my computer of hot guys in Speedos, underwear, gym shorts, and singlets and jerk 3 times in one morning. Who says that the well dries up when you get older? Can't prove it by me!

mgill1974

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the longest I've gone is 6 days. I usually jerk about 2-3x a week. I like to wait a few days after cumming, I like to shoot a huge cannon when I j/o and it feels so much better than everyday. I may suggest taking some zinc and l-arginine if your worried about your organ lol

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I agree with a few here. I abstained for about two weeks once, all the while fantasizing how big the load was going to be and mind blowing the climax was going to be. I was very disappointed. I had an average load and it just dribbled out. Realized that I had wasted two weeks.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't jacked off in about 2 months. It's hard to find the time and space to jerk it when you're sharing a 1 bedroom apartment with your GF. Been having lots of sex but no 1 on 1 time with my oldest friend.

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps you should think about progressive goals. First, skip 1 day. masturbate. skin 2 days. masturbate. skip 3 days, masturbate etc etc.

If you quit cold turkey, 10-12 days is about as much as you can bear.
doing something similar right now. I went 6 days, then had a great jerkoff session. now doing 7, then i'll j/o. after that aiming for 12 days.

it is tough, but i'm really more productive and have tons of energy for some great workouts!

B_Uni79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For anyone taking Paxil or any SSRI it is easy to obstain from jerking off for 30 or more days because it is not enjoyable and it takes forever to cum...I know for myself first hand. But for non prescription takers I would imagine being way more difficult to obstain that long from any kind of sexual activity.