Masterbating...

bigblackcock12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard from some friends that masturbating excessively (like 4-5 times a day) can increase your penis size but recently I've seen on other forums that jerking off can actually make your penis smaller. Which one is true? Or are both fake?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At least you spelled it correctly in your post. U not e!

The concept of masturbating making it smaller is totally bogus... How would that happen, physiologically?

Excessive jerking off won't necessarily be good for your dick, but, I strongly believe, from experience, that edging it regularly builds girth, if not length, with the benefit of gaining stamina.

A/B

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
umm both are false...kind of. I'm sure that excessive masturbation (4+ times a day) could lead to inflammation and swelling of the tissue...but that sounds painful

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It sound false to me too, although regular stimulation could perhaps help with enlarging the capillaries making for a firmer erection .. but again if you are wanking 3 -4 times a day maybe your desires might be less intense so could perhaps cancel out the effect ..

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've heard from some friends that masturbating excessively (like 4-5 times a day) can increase your penis size but recently I've seen on other forums that jerking off can actually make your penis smaller. Which one is true? Or are both fake?

This seems right up there with excessive masturbation leading to blindness or to hairy palms. Perhaps these friends were pulling your, uh, leg.

JackM

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't think masturbating (or wanking as we call it in the UK) will make your cock bigger or smaller. I was told by a cancer researcher, though, that jerking off regularly (at least once a day) will help to keep your prostate gland healthy.