masturbate for an audience

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hugetripod said:
Anyone ever do this? I had an experience over the weekend which involved me masturbating and edging for about 45 mins with a friend and his wife watching. It was a big turn on for me, I was wondering if any other hung guys on here ever do this?

Yes. I have had couples just show up at my door and introduce themselves and ask to "see" and I have done this for them before. Not an every day occurance though. But it has happened.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
longDdawg said:
I haven't jacked off infront of an audience, but i've been asked to take it out and show it at parties before.

Yes, I have done this too...but not too often. Mostly I just ignore this now. This happened a lot more when I was in college. But then while in school some creative seniors put me down without asking on a list as I was a "scavenger hunt" item more than a few times for pledges at sororities to find me and get me to "show" them with proof they had done so. I also had a few times where in the middle of the night I am awakened to a knocking on my door and it was several car loads of very drunk girls (courage in alcohol and numbers I guess) asking if they could come in and if I would show them. Drunk women has never been an turn on for me.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
crazy story about this i was almost pulled into one of those big dick contests with friends of friends.it's a common thing for the friends of my friend to have this guy they hang with named 'bass"(not pronounced base)pull out his dick and jerk in front of them.now all of these guys are supposed to be "macho straight studs" but they always ask the guy bass to jerk or he starts off on his own.the first time i was around them i had left the party early and missed out on the "festivities"but heard about it through my friend's female friend.she went on into detail about how he started to jerk(on her couch)and said all her husbands friends were so proud of his dick.then somehow she compared the guys dick to a carton of half gallon of milk..she said it was just as long(9inches)and half as thick.i made some comment jokin' like that's it?and she got mad at me sayin' what are you jealous?everybody's jealous of bass' meat.girls still want him,and he's the biggest guy they ever had ect.
then i said that the whole jerk in front of guys was a little creepy to me.
she then made some more comments like well he's bigger than you.just then at that instant i got off the phone(we were on a three way conversation on the phone)drove to the chick's house with my dick video in hand and pressed play..her and her girlfriends that were there with her were speechless and didn't have anything to say..
i left the tape there.. and still to this day that loud mouth avoids me at all costs when ever i hang out with our mutual friend.
(lol)another supposed size-queen with no words for me(lol)

Reactions: Fredyfx

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
crazy story about this i was almost pulled into one of those big dick contests with friends of friends.it's a common thing for the friends of my friend to have this guy they hang with named 'bass"(not pronounced base)pull out his dick and jerk in front of them.now all of these guys are supposed to be "macho straight studs" but they always ask the guy bass to jerk or he starts off on his own.the first time i was around them i had left the party early and missed out on the "festivities"but heard about it through my friend's female friend.she went on into detail about how he started to jerk(on her couch)and said all her husbands friends were so proud of his dick.then somehow she compared the guys dick to a carton of half gallon of milk..she said it was just as long(9inches)and half as thick.i made some comment jokin' like that's it?and she got mad at me sayin' what are you jealous?everybody's jealous of bass' meat.girls still want him,and he's the biggest guy they ever had ect.
then i said that the whole jerk in front of guys was a little creepy to me.
she then made some more comments like well he's bigger than you.just then at that instant i got off the phone(we were on a three way conversation on the phone)drove to the chick's house with my dick video in hand and pressed play..her and her girlfriends that were there with her were speechless and didn't have anything to say..
i left the tape there.. and still to this day that loud mouth avoids me at all costs when ever i hang out with our mutual friend.
(lol)another supposed size-queen with no words for me(lol)

Those sound like some pretty wild parties. Bass sounds like a serious exhibitionist. I've done the cam thing for 6-8 people at a time, been to various sex clubs in and out of the country where I jacked it and I've been to tons of circle jerks.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love masturbating for men. I do it often at the club I go to.

There is aroom there that is set up as a voyeur room, It has big glass windows all around it ...I love being in there alone and closing the door.
I bring up some toys and lay down and pretend I am at home with someone like the gardener watching me ( I am a major exhibitionist and totally get off on being watched...especially in a non setup situation )

I love seeing all the men standing around the glass windows, either jerking off waching me or just staring hypnotised by pussy. I always cum hard when I am being watched like that.

I sometimes meet men off the net who have a big voyeur thing going on, I am their perfect match...lol

x
Honey

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, heck yeah!!
Back in my college days (and several "days" after that) I used to be a stripper. Did pretty good at it too. I was wrangled in by the ladies a time or two to jack it for them.

Tips were always good.
:)~

pushedback

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
about a yr ago me and a couple of guy friends of mine and a couple girl friends were sitting at this chicks house drinking beer and playing cards, somehow the girls starting talking about dick size, and there was one chick there who ive slept with before and she started talking about me, they wanted to see so i pulled it out and showed them, she was like get it hard for them, im not shy and being drunk didnt help matters any, so i started tugging on it, i look up and shes got her massive tits out rubbing her nipples, made me try harder, needless to say it was fun and an awsome nut

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
A few months ago when I was going through confirmation/validation exercises I masturbated in front of dozens of guys on c2c with sensational effects at both ends. Probably there were no wives in attendance at other end and certainly not at mine.