masturbate for an audience

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once did a "This is what a big cock looks like" thing for a girl. Pulled my pants down, "hopped" flaccid a bit, she thought it was cute then got hard for her.

I'm going to have to try that one...

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I think for many of us 'big men' there are certainly opportunities- I know growing up I jacked off with a few buddies and what invariably happens is 'damn, wow, look at that thing' and they wind up stopping jacking to watch the biggest man jack (99% of the time me)... goes back to the locker room 'biggest man gets respect' thing... Straight men are still fascinated by a big man (are gay men fascinated by big beautiful (not fake) breasts the same way?

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone ever do this? I had an experience over the weekend which involved me masturbating and edging for about 45 mins with a friend and his wife watching. It was a big turn on for me, I was wondering if any other hung guys on here ever do this?

yes, dozens of times w/team mates, class mates, brothers' friends, dad's running buddies dressing room red.jpg
watching. Even several times trying on clothes in certain stores. Sort of a turn on to me.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of the shows that I did with a buddy in back in Florida got pretty crazy years ago. Usually happened at the bachelorette parties I recall.

so u ended up jacking off and cumming at the parties? Sounds hot. Can you give us some details please? thanks..

Reactions: drambone2001

I am shy enough on the outside, but put me in a Vegas steam room and I will put on a jack show fest that makes guys come all around me. I take it to the edge but wait to come so I can watch the pick of the guys throughout the day. It feels powerful and guys in their 20 will drop before me. Makes me feel masculine as hell.
Next time I'm in Vegas, we are hitting a stream room bro!

Reactions: CUBE

I masturbate openly all the time...Nudist dad....Its natural..I will do it anywhere and infront of all of all ages. I love my bod and my big cock...don't mind who sees me doing it.:cool:
That's hot guy! I hope I see you one day.

Well I think for many of us 'big men' there are certainly opportunities- I know growing up I jacked off with a few buddies and what invariably happens is 'damn, wow, look at that thing' and they wind up stopping jacking to watch the biggest man jack (99% of the time me)... goes back to the locker room 'biggest man gets respect' thing... Straight men are still fascinated by a big man (are gay men fascinated by big beautiful (not fake) breasts the same way?
I'd like that too bro.