masturbating/edging

turbopump

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey ckatt,

Thats a great way to finish your edge ;-)

Just to let you know about lube. I mostly edge dry and using some pre when edging a few hours... Once i get past a few hours i start using lube to prevent getting sore and edge longer. But then, I have to be careful with lube, because i tend to have less control over my edging. Again, I think, its practice with or without lube that gets our cocks used to doing longer edge sessions.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm right handed, but I edge left-handed so I last longer. I also use baby oil. I don't edge every day, just when I have alot of time on my hands (pun intended) like an entire afternoon or night because I do it for a minimum of a few hours. My record is 10 hours! I've always been a big cummer, but my cumshots from edging are amazing.

D_Larrimore Laprocket

Account Disabled
Media
Ah, never knew it was called edging. I can go an easy two hours. Personally, I could swear is makes me cum harder and shoot farther. I've done upwards of four hours, but most of the time I lose patience or get a little to excited and go over the edge.

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks turbopump!

something i've been doing is using precum and rubbing just the very tip of my dick for as long as i can. so far 20 minutes straight, no break, is my record. this was i don''t have the urge to cum from stroking but my dick is throbbing and tingling like crazy! if i run out of pre, i put a little spit on there.

allun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Re edging
This has been an interesting thread as I did wonder how long guys can or do
hang off climaxing
I have always lasted two,three or more hours if I had the time,just normal pleasure for me
Even with intercourse I like to last for 30 minutes
A quick masturbation of 5 minutes leaves me satisfied sure but I feel I have missed a lot of the pleasure
It just seems natural to get several hours of fun :smile:

turbopump

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i might be repeating myself, but if u can try to make it last as long as u can... its the most intense pleasure ever. Just have to make time to try to edge for several hours... might sound like it can get boring, but really isn't. It's just a matter or preference.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me there seems to be a natural time to end the edging and finally cum. One again this is just my experience, but during jerking off and edging, there's a point where the precum starts flowing in large amounts, like a continuous stream. I find I can go with that for a while but my balls start to hurt a little. That's usually when I just let the load spurt out. If I go for a longer time, I've noticed that the orgasm is not as pleasurable or intense. Fuck, I really like sexual "experimentation".

PDBG

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I edged for 12 hours once... it was shit crazy and I couldn't believe I managed to mess with my cock for 12 hours straight. I was sleepy at some point but I managed. I remember I slept 4 hours, woke up and was still horny and bated and edged a lot more... I think that I went for like 4+ more.
In general I can easily do 4 to 5... but only during weekends because I gotta have time to dedicate to the gooning as well. But I'm always very busy so I don't always have the time even during the weekends. Once u start working your cock a lot, you realize u can last much longer. Even during sex I can hold as much as I want... but some girls have the gift to make me feel like surrendering much sooner and exploding! :p

jayoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
easily for 3 to 4 hours! esp on a lazy saturday. Anyone else chat to other guys when doing it?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
when I was younger I loved to make records in masturbations.. but I focused more on quantity ..now I focus more on the time I masturbate and having discovered and recently mastering Edging I entered a new level of pleasure..prolonged,under my will and now I want to break any record in cumshot distance! today I shot at 75 cm...

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to edge before meeting my current partner as this helped me last longer with sex and of course it felt so fantastic my record is 8 hours edging and that was in my office on a Saturday lol no wonder I didn't get any work done but I short the biggest load ever and was shaking with the intensity of it. Wow. I have stopped as my current partner doesn't want sex lasting hours before I cum so have been training myself to cum quicker and more times.

slcthkby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay, I have to share a story... Normally, I edge for three to four hours. One day, I was invited to a "naked" party. I spent the day edging, so it ended up being almost nine hours before I went to the party.. At the party, there were a lot of hot guys, and in no time, I was riding a guy with the perfect curve in his cock. I rode him for about twenty minutes, and I couldn't touch myself because it would push me over the edge. I gathered quite the crowd (ten or so people). If it isn't apparent by now, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. Being watched, combined with the perfect cock pounding my ass, was too much, and I ended up cumming without touching myself. The cum shot hit the guy in the chin and on the face a couple of times. This was all followed by a lot of applause and two hot guys taking turns on my ass for the rest of the night. I know this all sounds a bit like fantasy, but it did happen, and I still edge thinking about it:)