Masturbating in my boss's office

Beercanthikkie

Just Browsing
Media
No that doesn't say my boss's orifice... Boy I wish!

Anyway, I am finding I am now addicted to going into my boss's office after hours, droppin trou, stroking my thick cock, and blowing my load all over his desk... Yes I clean up, though last night, I dripped cum on the carpet, oops! lol. Last night, I even went so far to put on his tie and hat during and film it.....

This is probably the 4th time I've done this in his office.... I'm now trying to think of some ways to go even further and ride that wave but not get caught

Anybody have any similar stories? Of course there's a part of me that thinks I'm sick and should be locked up but the bigger part thinks this is hotter than hell....

Would love to hear any comments

Returnee to the site btw, been gone for years but couldn't remember my last screen name plus doing this on my iPhone so that's why my profile is near empty....

Beercanthikkie

Just Browsing
Media
He won't catch me, I'm pretty smart about it... Locked doors and the only other way in I would hear the alarm go off when someone came thru downstairs. And it's a part time job, so it's not that valuable... I would never do this at my full time job, that'd be mega stupid

D_Olga Steponyatova

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry but I had to:
12654830.jpg

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very hot. The thought of possibly getting caught by your boss, but even you don't, still doing it in his office and maybe even leaving something behind. I've done it a few times in my work experience and as I said, its very hot. (Also fun to stand in front of the windows if you should be lucky to have big, full-length windows. Never know if someone might be able to see you after hours.)

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's what I'm talking bout, Ed.... Thank you! Got any hot stories of doing that?

I've sat behind the desk and shot a load a few times. I've also been quick on the draw and dropped some on the desk. It's also fun to jack off if the boss has some fine furniture or a nice scenic view in his office. I usually try to cum without leaving anything behind or at least cleaning up, but it's also hot thinking the boss might notice (or coming in the next morning at sitting with a dried load and not noticing)

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Listen to the smaller part of you.
Even if it isn't a complete violation of another person's space, you might not think it so hot when the company shows you the video footage from the hidden office cameras you didn't know about.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
My former boss kept his office door locked, but jack off in his chair in the long conference room, it a power thing. Imagine the secretary under the desk sucking on my cock.