masturbating

John 38C

Just Browsing
Media
im 50 years old and have masturbating for 40 years not gay and have been marry for 30 years i love to masturbate I'm i crazy? :eek::eek:

love to beat it!

soft2feel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Been masturbating since before puberty. Masturbate every night when traveling away from home. More often than not while thinking of my wife. Wish I had the courage to steal her soiled panties.

S

SirConcis

Researchers have discovered that masturbation is the number one cause of male ejaculation, a problem that is feared far more widespread than originally believed.

Some side effects are reduced eyesight (eyes go funny) and hair growing on palm of hands.

Balls swing a bit like pendulums. It's probable they can perpetually create semen till the day you cark it. If you are healthy shoot, until you can shoot no more. Maybe it is that many of those semen will be a little weary for the journey though :)

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Not crazy! I think all men love to do it. I find that if I am having sex on a regular basis, I masturbate even more. I'm a dribbler when I cum, but if I edge for a while, I can shoot it onto my chest. I even check in on a masturbation website. Yes, masturbation is awesome.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Years ago, my doctor told me I should be doing it at least once a day--twice if up for it to insure good prostate health!! No problems in that department!!!!!

S

SirConcis

im 50 years old and have masturbating for 40 years

Rereading your post, you have a very serious problem. How come you haven't orgasmed yet ? usually takes a couple of minutes, not 40 years :)

Besides, you should seek immediate medical attention of you have an erection that lasts moe than 4 hours. :)

Also, if you have been masturbating for 40 years, what else have you been able to do with your life with one hand constantly on your dick ?

:) :)