Masturbation Challenge!!

asdf2233

Just Browsing
Media
Ok, so I am going to challenge every person on this forum (or whoever reads this thread) in a competition of celibacy and no-masturbation. Basically, it is to see how long I can last and you guys can last without masturbating (girls are also encouraged to participate). I am beginning my challenge today and will go as long as I can without masturbating. If you would like to be part of this challenge, make a reply and I will edit this original post to add your name as a challenger.

Challengers
asdf2233
dpdeke

dpdeke

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm in, what we need of some of the ladies to make it hard to wait by teasing us on with great stories of what the rewards of waiting will be.... When its time to get it over with, how do we celebrate?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
This woulda been funnier if it was the Milk Challenge :tongue:

And no fuckin way Jose. It's the one thing that keeps me sane :biggrin1:

Amen!!

I'm in, what we need of some of the ladies to make it hard to wait by teasing us on with great stories of what the rewards of waiting will be.... When its time to get it over with, how do we celebrate?

That would be sweet. But how is this going to be legit? I can't trust any of you crazy bastards.:biggrin1:

asdf2233

Just Browsing
Media
That would be sweet. But how is this going to be legit? I can't trust any of you crazy bastards.:biggrin1:

There isn't really any real way to make it officially legit. It will rely on a certain amount of honesty from the people participating.

NOTE: If you fail to abstain from masturbating, post here, and I will move your name from the challenger list to a list designating those who are knocked out of the challenge.

asdf2233

Just Browsing
Media
This isn't just a normal challenge, its a challenge of the WILL. Test how much control you have over your body. I am 18 years old, if I can take the challenge, so can you.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't believe I'm saying this first years after but no Seinfeld reference..."are you still master of your domain?"

I'm surprised that it took this long to make that reference. :cool:

S8
Someone linked a youtube clip of that exact episode.

On topic, fuck this challenge.