Masturbation Clubs and Parties...Have you been?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone been to one of the masturbation clubs (or parties) that are cropping up more and more? The rules seem to be no penetration (ie fucking or sucking) but anything else seems to be fine. Great idea for safe sex...and the guys can be fucking hot. Yeah, yeah, I know. The websites make good use of marketing, but sounds like a great way to get the smell and (possible) feel of lots of like-minded nasty men in the same room, something camming can't really do (no offence, all you cam-dudes).

For example, I found this particular site AFTER visiting Seattle WA in August 2008 (...fuck I wish I'd known about it then): Rain City Jacks | Welcome. Has anyone been to this one? It sounds hot!

I'm especially interested in any of the home venues (ie Perth/WA/Australia) but also want to hear from all my world-wide bros.

Reactions: datbroccoliandbooty

joeyrobbie

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm about as far from you as I can get - but if anyone is interested in something like this in NJ - let's get in touch. It's a good, safe idea!

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate to be a kill-joy, but in my experience j/o and sex clubs are hit and miss at best. Sure the website looks way hot and any one of scenes you see in the pictures would be a fantasy, but that's just advertising.

The truth is, in my experience, much less exciting. They are generally fairly pricey to get in: usually there's a "membership fee" to join plus the admission fee in addition each time you go. Then once you make it in, there's maybe a dozen or two other guys there, and they range from trolls to average at best.

Having said that, I HAVE had some pretty hot encounters in them, and on a good day you could have a lot of fun. It's just that those good days are pretty far and few between.

Has anyone else had the same experience? Why is it that more of your regular "guys next door" don't like to out and have good, clean fun? :)

Reactions: Fredyfx

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a developing adolescent one of the guys had a shed in his back garden where we gathered to mutually masturbate. Haven’t done anything like that since except go to a pumping party where guys pumped all weekend. No physical contact was made though; we just admired each other’s meat. However, I suppose there was nothing stopping guys from hooking up in secret if they wanted.

Reactions: CA_Bi_Guy

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God, I wish I could find a J/O club in LA. There's a couple theatres in the area where j/o groups have broken out while I was there, but they're mostly intended to escalate from jacking to full on sex.

I'd love to sit around and masturbate w/ a couple of other dudes with big dicks...mutual too.

That's one of the reasons I like to sit in the straight side of the adult theaters because there's a better chance of jacking sessions breaking out w/o any sex following.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God, I wish I could find a J/O club in LA. There's a couple theatres in the area where j/o groups have broken out while I was there, but they're mostly intended to escalate from jacking to full on sex.

I'd love to sit around and masturbate w/ a couple of other dudes with big dicks...mutual too.

That's one of the reasons I like to sit in the straight side of the adult theaters because there's a better chance of jacking sessions breaking out w/o any sex following.

Must be some other places like that one in Seattle, especially in the Big Smokes of the US of A...:confused:

1ijack

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I been to one in NYC called NY jacks, dont know if they are still active, they use to have Jack & Jill off parties(male & female masturbation) that i have been to, only remeber see ing one or two women at thse parties & a lot of men just jerking off

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I been to one in NYC called NY jacks, dont know if they are still active, they use to have Jack & Jill off parties(male & female masturbation) that i have been to, only remeber see ing one or two women at thse parties & a lot of men just jerking off

...and? Was it fun, hot, dumb, disappointing?:rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the t-shirt. :biggrin1:

Has anyone been to one of the masturbation clubs (or parties) that are cropping up more and more? The rules seem to be no penetration (ie fucking or sucking) but anything else seems to be fine. Great idea for safe sex...and the guys can be fucking hot. Yeah, yeah, I know. The websites make good use of marketing, but sounds like a great way to get the smell and (possible) feel of lots of like-minded nasty men in the same room, something camming can't really do (no offence, all you cam-dudes).

For example, I found this particular site AFTER visiting Seattle WA in August 2008 (...fuck I wish I'd known about it then): Rain City Jacks | Welcome. Has anyone been to this one? It sounds hot!

I'm especially interested in any of the home venues (ie Perth/WA/Australia) but also want to hear from all my world-wide bros.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Impromptu parties can be arranged on manhunt.net.

I've hosted and been a guest at a variety of sex parties. I like them.