Masturbation In Public Places And Not Getting Caught.

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone tried this? If so, did you get caught? Would you try it? My j/o buddy in high school and I tried this once in his backyard. We didn't get caught, but it was fantastic, the risk made it great!

DoodeTwo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, risk makes it all so much better. I went on vacation to this super nice hotel in Cancoon. I met some guy at the pool and we decided to go 'upstairs.' On the way up the 40 floor building, we formulated a plan. The elevator was ALL glass, and ran up the side of the building. On we way up we both started jerking and sucking eachother, very fast to finish in time. 40th floor, we hit the button to go back down. We were already very hot from messing around in the pool, so we tried our best. As we got down furthur, the crowd below got bigger. Some people were staring, some were about their business. He finished first, and his hot load hit the glass. I erupted right after him, and cacked more hot cum onto the glass. The doors opened, and we walked out as if nothing had happened! :)

Capritom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hornet said:
Anyone tried this? If so, did you get caught? Would you try it? My j/o buddy in high school and I tried this once in his backyard. We didn't get caught, but it was fantastic, the risk made it great!

I am often tempted to do it. But I've never followed through. I think you've given me enough incentive.

subi_sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi

Hope you don’t mind a girls comments on the subject – is that ok?

From a girls perspective masturbation in public is easy and I have done it many, many times and never been caught – in the library at uni, in the cinema, public transport etc. I have also dared various boyfriends to do it as well (we have also had sex in public places, but specifically in these cases I have dared them to do it themselves). Some have and it is so sexy to watch – I love it!

It really is a rush and everyone should try it.

Sue

hotofficeguy

Experimental Member
Media
I jerk off when ever i think i wont get caught. While in the Army, I jerked in my battalion regimental room. Once on staff duty, at the front CQ desk. Another while i was deployed, I jerked in a Humvee on radio watch (hoping someone with night vision goggles was watching). Also at my desk in my office(i work in the corner of my building). I have YET to be caught, or maybe i want to be caught (hmm....).

I've masturbated in the fly loft during a tech rehearsal. It was a particularly slow day and I was bored.

I have to say that it can be more dangerous than just simply getting caught. My freshman year of high school I watched a guy in my journalism class as he tried to discreetly pleasure himself. He fell out of his chair and slammed his head on the edge of his desk. He was a total prick though so it was all I could do not to laugh.

BigDubbs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've given a hand job or two to a guy in a movie theatre...it was alright I guess...Until he had to cum....:eek:

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The dorm I lived in in school had facing windows with another wing, at no great distance. I used to stand in my room where I could easily be seen by anyone who was looking and jack off. It was a little strange to go downstairs and have a meal with women (and maybe some men) who had just watched you j/o. Reactions differed. I actually had a few "regular customers" who watched for me at my regular time. It was hot.

Reactions: cockmonkey

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I have more experiences of sex in public places than of masturbation. While in high school a classmate of mine jerked off in the clasroom, while attending a lesson.

Everybody but the teacher noticed.

Reactions: cockmonkey

Hryblkone

Sexy Member
Media
My favorite spot is on a corner near an off-ramp near the BQE. Usually I do it after 2 a.m. before the bars let out so that there are only late night drivers and truckers. I strip off everything except my sneakers and just chill in the space between two buildings out of view. I stroke my dick for a while getting it nice and hard. Usually when I a car or truck approaches I just walk around on the sidewalk stroking and shaking my hard dick. Loving the combined feeling of the night air on my naked skin and the freedom to express myself is what gets me off. Sometimes I'll go over to the park nearby and jerk while cars zoom by. One time while standing on the corner I had a cabbie drive by but then stop to look back. They never have the boldness to offer a black man a ride when they themselves are so turned on they can't stop but to watch. I love jerking off for an audience.

EVERYWHERE. and doing practically ANYTHING. :D

Last decent stretch was an non-stop 8 hour endurance walk carrying extreme weight along the bellarine rail trail during the worst storms to hit here in years. :D

Made it to the end and got lotsa nice foods and drinks and stuff, stuffed around and finally reached orgasm on the way back, even if it made a horrid mess of my clothing =)

Since i'm not sure if its still sex without penetration... but one girl who managed a deeper spiritual connection with me, she didn't want to keep her hands off... and though anywhere was a good place (i'd be the one pulling her from complete perversion), but the hard places were better. Breaking into an expensive car to play around, throwing explosives into toilet blocks to clear it for us, climbing into the treetops, man we did some crazy stuff indeed :D

Raj58201

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile:
Yes, I was at the Nudist Beach today.....and towards the end of the day...I went to the water's edge, shielded by granite rocks and JO-ed. Little did I realise that I had an audience in the bushes on the other side. :confused:

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I jerked off last summer in the front seat of my van while my friend drove. She liked the show and freaked out everytime a car or truck passed us. It took awhile but when I finally came I shot a full load on the dash and even hit the wind shield. Maybe it was because of how I was sitting but I shot so hard it hurt. She almost crashed watching me shoot because she drifted into the next lane. That was a fun drive.

But hey, even if i'm caught, wtf are they gonna do?

These snakes got a plane to catch buddy.

G

Ganymede

I've done it too. I used to jackoff in the stairwell of a library, a stairwell that went down to an office in the basement that was basically abandoned. I wasn't trying to be risky. Was just horny.

A friend and I, when we were little boys (about 11), once masturbated on the roof of a shed while trying to look in the window of the neighbor girl. I remember saying to him, "What if she sees?" His response was, "I want her to see," as he stuck his dick up in the air even further. LOL

jrk150

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got back from Gran Canaria where we had full penetrative sex behind the beach in the dunes. It was great, especially when we ended up with a small audience of guys watching, wanking themselves off to us. It made for a hot session.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The baech at Fire Island and Haulover in Miami, Under the cover on a 747
Central Park
My bedroom window is adjacent to the car park for our building, Have given several good shows alone and with partner(s)
Steam room at the gym
Showers at the gym
Rooftops in NYC

The steamroom where I work out (in NYC) has quite a little jackoff scene. One needs to watch the door, but there've been as many as 5 people goin' at it in there, solo and/or in combination. And again, out at the end of another area nude beach (not Fire island) one often sees, how shall I say, mutual sharing of a secret handshake. It's mostly guys but also women & men do one another out there. Sometimes there's a nice little audience. And, um, see this story, which is, of course, all fantasy uhhunh ;-)

http://www.lpsg.org/fictitious-stories/40750-a-true-story.html

Lemme say, though, the risk gets greater and greater, I think, because cellphones make it easy to report someone. Most LE takes this sort of thing very seriously and, if caught, you can and probably would be prosecuted for lewdness. Depending on where you live, there's a good chance it will be reported in local newspapers and, well, it could be extremely embarassing, or worse -- so, okay, obviously, "discretion is advised."

rocky

1st Like
Media
Hi

Hope you don’t mind a girls comments on the subject – is that ok?

From a girls perspective masturbation in public is easy and I have done it many, many times and never been caught – in the library at uni, in the cinema, public transport etc.

I'm just curious if a girl has one leg crossed over the other(like at the knee) and
she is wiggling her foot, do you think she is masturbating?

When I was in junior high this cute chick used to do this and thought this is what
she was doing.

Also...if you dont mind, are any of this stimulating to a woman?

1) horseback riding
2)piggy back rides
3) Harleys that vibrate alot. This one guy told me women used to ride his Harley
and have orgasms from that.