Masturbation In Public Places And Not Getting Caught.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The roof of my building is nearly hidden to nearby housing (it's a whole floor taller), but it can be seen from a high-profile office building a block away.

Been out there in daylight, but when I go up, it's usually late at night. I took a one-night stand up there, too, and after blowing me for a while, she wanted to climb on me and do some stand-up fucking.

I've been elsewhere, too, like in the middle of a stand of downtown trees at night, on a public beach at night (never been to a nude beach, let alone an adventurous one), on the same beach in the water in daylight, in hotel pools, in a large hot tub with a very cute Asian girl nearby (all the bubbles hid everything), etc etc.

Naturally, I wish I had someone along to share the experience.

I've done it many places, usually while on the move through less civilized areas.

Most recent one of mention was an 8hr+ walk to the city following local train tracks,.. had to reposition my heavy pack off the shoulders and around my neck area, was wearing a long (ankle-length) oilskin coat, there was a massive storm at the time... exhausting but had a great time. Reached orgasm later that night. :)

As for getting caught, it doesn't bother me that much... people don't usually inquire unless interested.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Park countless times (both jacking, fucking and sucking), churches, offices, phone booths on the street if they don't have the little windows at the bottoms, lobbies of buildings, roofs of buildings, subway platforms, subway cars, other parks, regular movie theaters and concert hall men's rooms fucking and jacking in front of the main mirror, at one of the beaches on the boardwalk both on the beach and once in winter sitting on a bench, just pulled pants down, dick stood up huge. Cornholed a guy on a beach in Florida. These places will make your dick automatically get fatter and the cum is pure bliss, because the whole crotch opens up more. Also outside sunning in a suburban yard once, but this was way too risky and I could have been easily seen. At a hot-sheet motel in LA, jacking with a dildo up my ass and the window open, windows open in Tahiti with jacking, dildo and poppers.

I've stopped all of it and enjoy bulging in tight jeans more. For me, it's undisciplined to pull it out by now, because I have done it so much and been lucky. Also, the 'support group' part of this place has made me more comfortable about not trying to overdo some of these things, because you're pretty non-judgmental here. thanks.

Amygirl

Cherished Member
Media
Home of the Melbourne Cup and the best coffee
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's one advantage to being a girl, less mess and easier to disguise, unless it's a real toe curling finish!!:tongue:

Places I have successfully climaxed, at my desk, toilet at work, toilet in airport, in my plane seat (I had the whole row to myself) and in my car driving down the freeway. If I'm away from home and fustrated enough, I can pretty much climax anywhere.:biggrin1:

sevenplus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
J.O. in the seat of a passenger plane while stewardess and others where a few seats away. Fucked on a nude beach with an audience and a stranger on the other end of the girl...He shot a tremendous load!!! Fucked in car in traffic...me driving, her on top...people watching...

Sniper

Just Browsing
Media
When I went on a trip to the mountains, I went outside my cabin where it was all snowy, dropped my pants and started j/o. For some reason the cold made it all the more exciting.

NorwegianLumber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did it once in the mens room at school. I had just peed, and noticed that I had a little erection. So I double-checked that nobody else was in the room, before I mastrubated while watching myself in the mirror. I left my cum in the sink :p I didn't get caught. Back to class...

wrw

Just Browsing
Media
I've JO'ed a few times while riding a bike. Find a nice quite road and enjoy!

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, how could I forget about the bike?

There was a canal trail that was completely empty at night (went between a golf course and some fields) that was a favorite of mine. I also found some trails at the reservoir where I could strip down naked and get some air.

Of course, this was a long ways from DC; I'd have to do some serious searching here to find anything comparable and still safe.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
You guys obviously never went to a boys public school(UK type). It was rare for a day to pass without seeing someone j/o or being j/o by someone else. I remember sitting next to a guy in class who regularly came during the lesson, others would j/o on the bus and standing in the urinal guys would line up to watch one of us being j/o. The BIG guys were always in demand and would openly let others do them in locker rooms, cricket pavilion and, on one occasion in the deep end of the swimming pool. In fact I can't think of a place where masturabation DIDN'T take place in public.

Reactions: cockmonkey

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Park countless times (both jacking, fucking and sucking), churches, offices, phone booths on the street if they don't have the little windows at the bottoms, lobbies of buildings, roofs of buildings, subway platforms, subway cars, other parks, regular movie theaters and concert hall men's rooms fucking and jacking in front of the main mirror, at one of the beaches on the boardwalk both on the beach and once in winter sitting on a bench, just pulled pants down, dick stood up huge. Cornholed a guy on a beach in Florida. These places will make your dick automatically get fatter and the cum is pure bliss, because the whole crotch opens up more. Also outside sunning in a suburban yard once, but this was way too risky and I could have been easily seen. At a hot-sheet motel in LA, jacking with a dildo up my ass and the window open, windows open in Tahiti with jacking, dildo and poppers.

I've stopped all of it and enjoy bulging in tight jeans more. For me, it's undisciplined to pull it out by now, because I have done it so much and been lucky. Also, the 'support group' part of this place has made me more comfortable about not trying to overdo some of these things, because you're pretty non-judgmental here. thanks.

"Cornholed?"
Gosh, I haven't heard it called that since I was growing up - long ago. I thought it was more of a Southern expression!:smile:

LT17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, risk makes it all so much better. I went on vacation to this super nice hotel in Cancoon. I met some guy at the pool and we decided to go 'upstairs.' On the way up the 40 floor building, we formulated a plan. The elevator was ALL glass, and ran up the side of the building. On we way up we both started jerking and sucking eachother, very fast to finish in time. 40th floor, we hit the button to go back down. We were already very hot from messing around in the pool, so we tried our best. As we got down furthur, the crowd below got bigger. Some people were staring, some were about their business. He finished first, and his hot load hit the glass. I erupted right after him, and cacked more hot cum onto the glass. The doors opened, and we walked out as if nothing had happened! :)

Sorry dude it's spelled Cancun!!!

pyrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Most memorable time... outside in the sunshine, under the window of a local business. Traffic on the street. Bushes provided a little bit of cover but not a lot. I'm still not sure if someone could have seen me from the window. They would have had to walk right up to it and look down.

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sisters friend saw me wanking once.... I was embarrassed at the time. But when I thought about it afterwards it really turned me on!

pike

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I did my G/F at a Garth Brooks concert.
I just reached up under her skirt, slide her panties down and just pumped her from behind while standing and people watching in Envy, guess I shoulda my big cock to rub it into their eyes even more.

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was quite awful to a gf in hs before I could drive. We'd been getting pretty heavy without actually doing the deed, and I'd missed the last bus out of their neighborhood (which was many miles from mine). Her parents had to drive me home, but they were happy to do it since I was such a nice young man. She and I sat in the back seat with her sister who watched in silent horror (or fascination) as I pushed my hand into her (my girlfriend's) shorts and proceded to finger her. My gf tried to push my hand away without alerting her parents, but I kept it there.

I am embarrassed now that I was so inconsiderate to everyone else in the car, but at the time, I enjoyed myself mightily.

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
sorry to say that with the newest generation of cell phones with blue tooth have the CCD camera in the blue tooth ear plug portion and if someone (generally women) sees you masturbating and wants to report you all she does is look at you and click from the ear camera and then in 10 seconds the pic cant be sent to one of the New Police video/email hotlines showing you doing "lewd etc" it also is sending the gps address and date and time. In NY where this video hotline is rolling out the video email that is sent to the police server is also forwarded to the nearest street cop based on his and your gps location. So i guess you have to masturbate on the move and where a halloween mask. Knowing the way newscasts are today. I can just see dateline nbc showing the faces of men jerking off on national tv....and of course all the narrowed minded mothers saying perferts are on the loose looking for my little boys. NOW IS THIS SCARY OR WHAT. so guys watch our for those damn blue tooth cell phones.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry to say that with the newest generation of cell phones with blue tooth have the CCD camera in the blue tooth ear plug portion ...

I've never heard of that. It's virtually impossible to get a cell phone without a camera these days (actually, my mom tried, but the Verizon store in her area had none at all), but I've never heard of putting the camera into the bluetooth earpiece itself.

Plenty of camera cell phones without bluetooth, and with location software, are out there. Location software isn't that amazingly accurate, but that doesn't keep the picture-taker from giving the address, either.

Evanjelion

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, risk makes it all so much better. I went on vacation to this super nice hotel in Cancoon. I met some guy at the pool and we decided to go 'upstairs.' On the way up the 40 floor building, we formulated a plan. The elevator was ALL glass, and ran up the side of the building. On we way up we both started jerking and sucking eachother, very fast to finish in time. 40th floor, we hit the button to go back down. We were already very hot from messing around in the pool, so we tried our best. As we got down furthur, the crowd below got bigger. Some people were staring, some were about their business. He finished first, and his hot load hit the glass. I erupted right after him, and cacked more hot cum onto the glass. The doors opened, and we walked out as if nothing had happened! :)

Since you've mispelled Cancun, I can only imagine that you were never there and that your story is ficticious. Either that or you wrote the post late and simply had a brain blip...