Masturbation - left or right Hand

getothepoint

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey there,

Just curious - I am a right handed person, do most everything right handed, except for Masturbating. I only use my left hand during masturbation. Question: how many people use their prodominate hand for masturbation or the other?

I am right-handed, but I masturbate with my left. I am not sure if I always did this, but I think using the computer and having to move the mouse with my right hand influenced me to spank the monkey with my left.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am the same way

Hey there,

Just curious - I am a right handed person, do most everything right handed, except for Masturbating. I only use my left hand during masturbation. Question: how many people use their prodominate hand for masturbation or the other?

I am right-handed, but I masturbate with my left. I am not sure if I always did this, but I think using the computer and having to move the mouse with my right hand influenced me to spank the monkey with my left.

I thought I was the only one.

Erai

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i am right handed but use my left hand predomentaly..... it is def the computer factor... but i do like to switch off :)

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Eat, write, and bat left-handed; jerk-off and throw a ball right-handed

Hey there,