masturbation sounds

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What kind of noises, moans, or other sounds do you make when masturbating? Guys, when you jerk off, do you do it fairly quietly, and then make a loud noise at the end? Ladies, same question for you - do you make noise when you orgasm? Sometimes I'm 100% quiet for the duration of the experience, and those orgasms can be intense but I like making noise naturally, when I feel the need, usually during climax.....

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can make sounds or not make sounds when I masturbate. If I am in a rush to bring on a batch I can whip it around and let the forskine slap around as I also move the skin back and forth. It can get real loud. Then, If I want I can gently stroke and not ever make a sound. It is sort of nice to hear the slapping sound once in awhile. Great Topic.

Reactions: hastivaed

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah thanks. I don't know why this interests me, but it does. I've noticed there are times when I make noise (or let the noises come out more freely) that it intensifies the experience - always when I'm totally alone of course. I don't want to scare anyone ;)

I can make sounds or not make sounds when I masturbate. If I am in a rush to bring on a batch I can whip it around and let the forskine slap around as I also move the skin back and forth. It can get real loud. Then, If I want I can gently stroke and not ever make a sound. It is sort of nice to hear the slapping sound once in awhile. Great Topic.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find the orgasms are more intense if I moan just as I would during conventional sex (minus telling my wife how good she is). The more of your body you include in the orgasm, the more memorable the experience, in my books.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
oh god. I moaned just reading what you guys do, its such a turn on.
I moan, quietly but more intensely the closer I get. I dont try to, its completely based on the sensational feelings my brain receives via its message center- like when reading your posts. mmmmmmmmm:biggrin1:

stusaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i dont make much noise when masturbating, i'm like a ninja :D though to be honest if it's a really good wank, like when i just rub the triangle spot until it builds up, but even then the noisest i get is a bit of heavy breathing

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As one of 5 brothers who shared a bedroom many times over the years--often I was removed from the home--I learned early how to be very quiet and not make a sound. I can even get to know a bed well enough to know which moves make the springs squeal. On the other hand I can be extremely loud which once when living in a small apartment (jjust after the first marriage ended) proved embarrassing as I had no idea how the sound traveled into the hallway or that a 75 year old woman would be passing through there at 2 in the morning. She was and right as I was ready to cum she began knocking on the door asking if I was alright. I halted my action and half moaned back that I was fine, she seemed to doubt it and as I pulled my trousers on along over my wilting somewhat wet penis I headed to the door, I yeanked the door open and apologized, saying I was reacting to a television movie. She offered some quick small talk before her jaw dropped open. In my rush I had not zipped and Oscar (as I called him then) was showing his grin. I moved out the next Thursday morning at 4 in the morning without telling anyone I was leaving and taking nothing orthere than a small suitcase with some clothes, a radio and an alarm clock--I left everything else there. 30 years later I still recall Mirs.D' staring at me and moving down the hallway towards her apartment muttering.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I want to I can be completely silent, and even nearly completely still. Have acquired this skill from years of masturbating in not-so-private places during adolescence.

If I'm totally alone, sometimes I'll make noise just for fun. Then it's usually whatever random thing pops into my head.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, Ryan. It's ok to expand on that =) .....

I also developed the ability to lie totally still, and have an orgasm of complete relaxation. It can be mind-blowing, but so can moving, and releasing all that energy with some good moans or groans......

and an "oh GOD" thrown in there, just for good measure. =)

Yippie-kay-ay!?

Halleluiah!?

Curious minds want to know.

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like staying in hotels and jerking off with Gun Oil super hard so that it makes that squishy sound. When I come, I don't get loud...but I usually let out some type of soft or medium-volume moan.

I always think it's weird when guys come and are silent. Like, does that carry over from childhood when you didn't want Mom and Dad to hear??

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always think it's weird when guys come and are silent. Like, does that carry over from childhood when you didn't want Mom and Dad to hear??

Yup. Maybe someday when I live somewhere that isn't mere inches away from my neighbors I'll feel comfortable with some noises.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I can 100% agree, Lee. I learned to be completely silent growing up (our house had thin walls and we often had houseguests, family, etc.) and then in college, same deal. The walls were so thin in my dorm at Uni that I could hear the dude in the next room SNORING. I figured if I could hear that, he'd hear my gasps of joy, so I pulled out the old skill of being quiet. But it's not my preferred method now, nor would it be in a 2-person situation. But I can understand how a guy or girl might be quiet during orgasm for that reason but still, hopefully, enjoy the process. :biggrin1:

Yup. Maybe someday when I live somewhere that isn't mere inches away from my neighbors I'll feel comfortable with some noises.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The last time I had a girl over to fool around with, we finished in my shower, where I masturbated her until she came. I had to hold her while she came back down (and try to keep her from pulling down the shower curtain), and she was making the appropriate noises.

The funny thing is that there's a vent right there that opens into an air vent passage that goes from the basement to the roof. I know that at least my upstairs & downstairs neighbors could have heard quite a lot, and at about 3 AM, too.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes I'm 100% quiet for the duration of the experience, and those orgasms can be intense but I like making noise naturally, when I feel the need, usually during climax.....

I'm like you on this one... I don't normally make any noise till I climax.