Masturbation vs Handjob

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I really wonder...
Lately I came pretty quick by masturbation so I was a little bit afraid of premature ejaculation when doing it with my new girlfriend. But when she gave me a handjob/blowjob for the first time she was tired after 15 minutes and I didn't come yet. She was somewhat disappointed because she thaught she did sth wrong but still she was curious if sex will the same.
Now I wonder how it can be that I can come like in 30 seconds by masturbation but not able to cum after about 15 minutes of blowing me. :tongue: Funny thing was, I tried to finish it on my own and it also didn't work. :cool:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
That's the way it is with masturbation at least for some of us. The reason is that when we masturbate we know just the right places and we know exactly when to "speed" up. Blow jobs for me are the most intense orgasms that I have ever experienced, but it takes a while. When we masturbate at least some of us don't edge at all. Edging is the deliberate holding off cumming at first chance. Each time you come close to cumming you back off a little and can prolong the orgasm. In doing so, it makes the orgasm extremely powerful. Blow jobs to me have the same effect.

As for not being able to complete the act, that is normal. Any time you get to a situation where at least in your mind you "couldn't" come, it has the effect of just shutting things down. Truth is most likely you just hadn't come yet. But the mind is the largest sex organ in your body. if you lose your self confidence, it is usually "over" for right then.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love a handjob/blowjob way more than masturbation. I think I cum quicker personally and its more intense. Yeah there is times when it takes a little longer but that doesn't happen often.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I was quite relaxed and I didn't mind not cumming.
In the morning after we tried again and I did cum and it was very intense. Literally a mess :p
It isn't that I would complain about me lasting that long ;)

As for edging. While masturbating I need to stop stroking when I edge. In this case I edged several times without a break.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your experience is not unusual I think. I can come in a minute or two when I masturbate, but when my wife gives me a blow job she usually gives up with jaw ache long before I'm ready to shoot my load. She then lubes up her hands and goes in for a long slow hand job. I gotta be relaxed and even then it can take a while before I can let go. If we talk dirty stuff that turns us both on then I tend to come quicker, but if I think she's getting bored I go off the boil.
I'm sure this is the same as when a women can't come during intercourse - As soon as your girl thinks that you're trying to make her come, she tries to give you a result. Then the performance anxiety spoils her pleasure and she finds she can't do it. The secret is to stop trying. Get rid of the goal orientation, and just enjoy the feelings. It's easy to say, but it can take some mastering. You have to reassure each other that it doesn't matter if you - either of you - don't come this time, because ther is always another time when it might happen. Sex is wonderful! :smile:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The expected results produces anxiety tension. Not good. Relax and work the hands over various body parts that your partner indicates.

For me, the blowjob can be hastened if I am also receiving a digital message near my anus. Even a postrate message. An addeded benefit of the pastrate message before a blowjob or sexual intercourse is the pre-cum is usually abundant. It takes time to learn what turns each other on, and the same thing does not always work each or every time.

That is why Sex is and can be fun.

Handjobs also required each participant to adjust. Talking always helps.

What is exciting today, may not work tomorrow.

SoLowHung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Best orgasm I've ever had, no lie, hands down...well one hand down...

And inexperienced woman that had never given a handjob (lost art in my opinion) but was determined to not quit until she got me off. She tried everything her little hand could do. All I had to do was tell her not to stop no matter how much she thinks she's fucking it up. What must have been a half-hour later I violently came and then nearly passed out.

Sometimes it's not about technique as much as it is persistance and the lack of technique. What she didn't know is that every time she switched it up on me it brought me back down and she was edging the hell out of me with no awareness of it. I think it was the her getting a little angry and no giving up and then the words, "you better fucking cum DAMMIT" that finally sent me over the edge. Bess her.

I don't need to cum fast, I know how to do that.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Orgasm is sure faster when I masturbate, but the feelings of sex or of an hand job given by somebody else is simply uncomparable.

I don't like that much to be sucked.

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had two world class (in my opinion) experts in giving blow jobs and I rarely cum from getting a blow job. One of the ladies would suck my cock, deep throat it, and massage my balls for over an hour at a time and I would not cum. If she would masturbate or fuck me, I could cum whenever I wanted to do so.

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's really really difficult to find a good handjob expert among girls.

Few on the girls I fucked were good at it, despite most of them were good at BJ. Maybe all this come mostly from my feelings and fantasies ;)

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find if i go quite hard and rougher than you think on a guy he will always cum mmmmmmmmmm

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Man, I'm glad you posted this, I am the same way and didn't know if I was odd. I love handjobs though, I cum sooo much harder, man I want one now, it's been too long, (pun intended)

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it's really really difficult to find a good handjob expert among girls.

Few on the girls I fucked were good at it, despite most of them were good at BJ.

If you're getting into longer relationships, then you can just help teach her.

When I first started with my bf I was terrible at them, but now I think I kick ass. The difference between then and now is just a lot of time together, communication, and lots of practice :)

jayagoose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are really few things better than an enthusiastic, passionate handjob from a girl who knows what she's doing. Most intense orgasms I've ever had.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What do you call a hand job when both hands are being used?
Hands job sounds wrong and hand jobs means more than time.

Though seriously, I've found that few women are able to give a good hand job, even with both hands trying to wrap around it. Some squeeze too hard trying to close each of their hands around it; damn it, it's not a nerf banana. Most guys aren't any better, they just don't squeeze as much.

As for blow jobs, the always end up as head. As for teeth, it's not a chew toy, stop using your teeth.

The great thing about guys is that they are more likely to roll over, once they realize that the hand/blow job isn't working.

Most of my male partners really seemed to like getting hand jobs from me, though I cheated. They were sitting back to my chest and I reached around their torsos to give them the hand job. I liked it to because I love being inside someone when they cum.

davey2k4eva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love blowjobs with a handjob thrown in whenever i can get them, absolutly love it :smile:
but i love just laying there making my own fantasies up and jerking off, cumming loads from them. Also i can't help cumming quicker from masturbation.

Have always felt weird for being like that but can't help it