beeez90

Sexy Member
Media

Archer1534

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just want Bomer. Who cares about playing Christian Gray?
Bomer in a three piece suit is fucking sexier than those other two dime store chumps.

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's been announced that Charlie Huunum has been cast in the role and Dakota Johnson is playing Anastasia

beeez90

Sexy Member
Media
It's been announced that Charlie Huunum has been cast in the role and Dakota Johnson is playing Anastasia

Thanks! I heard this morning. I am sooooo pissed I want to send a flood. I definitely don't care to see this movie now. What a freakin waste! Charlie Huunum and Dakota Johnson are the worst casting decisions. I was really hoping for Matt Bomer or Ian Somerhalder as Christian Grey and Mila Kunis or Scarlett Johanson as Anastasia. I don't find either attractive enough to want to see them have sex, so I'll pass on the movie.

beeez90

Sexy Member
Media
Even more than Ben Affleck as Batman?:biggrin1:
Close, but I'd have to say YES! For the simple fact Ben Affleck might be able to pull off the role off if he works hard enough getting his body and mind right. I mean Heath Ledger played the best joker EVER! I have no interest whatsoever in seeing Dakota Johnson and Charlie Hunnam for 2 hours having sex on the big screen. I would pay big money to see Matt Bomer or Ian Somerhalder get it in with Scarlett Johansson or Alexis Bledel on screen.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And you sir are blind and in the minority. There is a reason why 48,000 people are petitioning against him playing Christian Grey, it's not just me.

What, just because he has blond hair and not brown? Please. People really have to get beyond this simplistic "tall dark and handsome" thing. You know you can also be "tall blond and handsome", "tall black and handsome", "tall red and handsome" etc., even "short , hung and handsome", as many lpsgers already know.
By the way, here is a pic of that plain Jane , Charlie Hunnam:

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/charlie-hunnam/images/11356752/title/charlies-face-party-photo

Try to look at him without getting a boner, I can't.

Last edited:

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never read the books, so I can't really comment, but I think it's funny how soo many people are soooo obsessed with these books when its actually just a dirty fan fiction of twilight. Anastasia and Christian are really just Edward and Bella.