Matt Damon

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One idea, yah...he could flip me over and plow the shit outta me...
and then i'd flip him over and fuck him silly....then he'd flip me over........:tongue:

Reactions: Psilord905

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Our resident research Administrator comes through again! Pecker! Your next assignment however, is to find proof "of the goods." The class is waiting.

Cute butt on the boy, BTW.

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cricketsliar said:
In a better world he and Ben would not need the Beards, and could be the devoted lovers we all know they want to be.

Is this wishful thinking?

Then again, Ben left beautiful, curvy and super rich J-Lo for plain, lanky, semi-rich Jennifer 2.

However, Matt is 100% hetero!! (growling)

:redface:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Atia said:
... as evidenced by his ham-handed attempt to 'play gay' on Will & Grace. And yet, at the same time, I hear his secret screaming to be Ben's little bottom boy.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Atia said:
Is this wishful thinking?

:redface:

I revealed earlier that Matt Damon had gotten married. Maybe it is wishful thinking. He has some nice legs in Bourne Supremacy. Wowie! The scene of him running on the beach. Double Wowie. I think that Matt Damon may be a grower. The only movie I didn't like him in was: "The Talented Mr. Ripley".
Ooh, I hated that movie!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
... as evidenced by his ham-handed attempt to 'play gay' on Will & Grace. And yet, at the same time, I hear his secret screaming to be Ben's little bottom boy.

Matthew, I disagree. I think that it would be the other way around. I think that Ben Affleck would be bottoming for Matt. Ben Affleck seems like the "I-like-getting-Matt Damon-logged-Yes, SIR! may I have another, DUDE?!" kind of guy. Matt Damon would be like: "OK, after I finish with you. I am going to fuck your wife, Jennifer. Then, I am going to fuck MY wife!!! And, THEN--I will fuck you again, Bennie Boy!"

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
invisibleman said:
Matthew, I disagree. I think that it would be the other way around. I think that Ben Affleck would be bottoming for Matt. Ben Affleck seems like the "I-like-getting-Matt Damon-logged-Yes, SIR! may I have another, DUDE?!" kind of guy. Matt Damon would be like: "OK, after I finish with you. I am going to fuck your wife, Jennifer. Then, I am going to fuck MY wife!!! And, THEN--I will fuck you again, Bennie Boy!"
You had a lot of fun writing this, didn't you?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I certainly think that Matt and Ben could still be bed buddies...there are so many beards in hollywood...it is not funny!

I'll bet Gillette, Wilson, etc. make MILLIONS keeping the faces of those beards smooth. There are few things less attractive than a woman with a full grizzly adams beard.

• Haha
Reactions: SmileyAA1