Matt Damon

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Totally on purpose. Notice the dated hairstyle and the gaudy ring on the finger?

It's for a role. I think Jennifer Aniston's in this movie as well.

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can anyone tell me if Matt Damon has done anything full frontal? I know he showed his butt in a movie, but I've always wanted to see the full package. Anyone know?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, he showed his butt in The Good Shepherd. I doubt that he would show his penis, though. I think that he would be considerate of his wifey and kids.

And not to say I haven't tried searching the internet for that lucky pic. Hehehe.

takerpdx

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
China Blue who went to harvard with him and sings in Portland Oregon for Pink Flamingo brags about doing him and talks about his big dick

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, he showed his butt in The Good Shepherd. I doubt that he would show his penis, though. I think that he would be considerate of his wifey and kids.

And not to say I haven't tried searching the internet for that lucky pic. Hehehe.

why would he be inconsiderate to his wifey and kids if he were seen naked? it's bizarre how repressed people are about nudity.

do u think his wife and kids haven't seen it b4? well i guess if all the rumors of him being gay have some foundation maybe she hasn't, in that case he would be rude if he didn't show it to her first at least. please,.... a little deference for mr D.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yesterday, while ambling about the neighborhood I noticed a conglomeration of people down by Perry Street. Curious, I went over and found dozens and dozens of starfuckers huddled together (they made the Ellis Island imigration arrivals look positively spread acres apart).

I overheard from a deranged French woman name Natalie that Matt Damon was 'feelming'. (he had also been there earlier in the day) Sure enough the signs were up saying thet Hundreds of Hats or A Hundred Hats productions was filming 'The Adjustment Bureau' (working title, may be different when it hits DVD). Shortly thereafter a black SUV wannabe with tinted windows arrived. Gawkers were admonished to not use the flash of their cameras. Not a problem since the majority were using their cellphones. I never saw so damn many cellphones appear at one time! The flash thing was also absurd since it was a very sunny afternoon.

Then, there he was. Matt Damon. Not as tall or as broad as he appears in film. Short cropped hair, from 40 feet away it was hard to be sure if it was scalp or the first gray hairs moving in.

His trousers weren't tight enough fitting to tell what hides underneath, even his ass wasn't held in tightly and then he put on the darn suit-jacket.

Miffed, I headed down the block and kept sex-crazed women from having their pics taken in front of the Sex In The City brownstone (exterior shots of where Bradshaw character lives). There is a nice new box along the stairs though, asking people to drop in a dollar for some animal project, if they are taking their pictures there.

So, how about it? Any Matt Damon pics? Anybody?

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've heard that Damon and director Paul Greengrass are making the what...14th(?) film excoriating the American military. Good luck with that one, asshole. The man is a complete tool in my opinion.