Matthew Lush(Gay God)

Steed Holt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew Lush is an increasable talent; I would say that he has an old soul. The camera loves his face and he would do well to model underwear professionally (no one is young for ever). He is prolific with videography and has been teasing us since he was legal. I know of only one nude video and here is the link:
Gay Tube - Matthew Lush jacking off his huge cock at Gay Boys Tube

Not I. It’s a liilllll sad no one cares much about him. Wonder what Whole Foods he gonna be working at after this YouTube gig is over with.

Reactions: Geezus992

ew_david93

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything on his onlyfans
He has some pic in the bathtub, you can see his dick and balls though his hand is covering them. He also just posted a video where he is dancing completely nude, with a huge rainbow flag covering him from neck to toe, however, he does turn a but and wiggles his cute ass. Wouldn't say it's worth 11 bucks right now, but who knows what the future holds.

Brxmmxe2598

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What has he posted so far?
He has posted 4 pictures and 2 videos...

The pictures are the bath/shower set previously posted in the other thread on LPSG.

One video is from his Patreon, he wiggles his bulge in a C-String.

The new video is him dancing naked covered by a pride flag, you see him wiggle his bum a few times!

Reactions: cr625

Brxmmxe2598

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He has posted 4 pictures and 2 videos...

The pictures are the bath/shower set previously posted in the other thread on LPSG.

One video is from his Patreon, he wiggles his bulge in a C-String.

The new video is him dancing naked covered by a pride flag, you see him wiggle his bum a few times!
I lie.... there's also 4 more pictures, which are those bloody pictures from Halloween.

Steed Holt

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The cruel fact is that Matthew is mentally tormented and has a strange relationship with the guys he meets. He likes young men and enjoys assplay but could care less about a penis and is completely happy having nothing to do with them. I was attracted to him when he was much younger but knowing how he reacts to big Cocks, that attraction is over...