Max and Tucker from straight college men

stormsheperd

Just Browsing
Media
Hey, just thought i would post this and say....These two are prob the hottest sex duo on the net. Tucker is alright, but max is such a cutie....though i believe i might have a slight bias cause i seem to find all maxs hot...hmm.. but yeah MAX and TUCKER HOT!!!

gogol419

1st Like
Media
well i wont say they are the HOTTEST sex duo, but the tucker in max video from hawaii was without a doubt the best thing EVER to be on that site...ive have yet to make it all the way to the end without busting :)-- even though max had some trouble getting hard at first they were both really into it and great kissing!

they are both really sexy in an off beat way and they obviously have a very special "friendship" :)

gogol419

1st Like
Media
well i wont say they are the HOTTEST sex duo, but the tucker in max video from hawaii was without a doubt the best thing EVER to be on that site...ive have yet to make it all the way to the end without busting :)-- even though max had some trouble getting hard at first they were both really into it and great kissing!

they are both really sexy in an off beat way and they obviously have a very special "friendship" :)

and if the owner of 2scm didnt have his head up his ass most of the time he would realize that max, tucker,hanely, roe and payne would make an cute lil rival to the fratpad cast-- i mean even live shows once a week would be a big hit-- al of those guys are cute, funny and willing to play.

one of the thousands of things i would change about that site if i ran it....

yes I agree they do have a special "friendship" which is actually really cute to watch. Their thanksgiving video was hott too.

shanester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^ What a coincidence, I just watched the Thanksgiving video again this morning. They're both so cute together and help get the other models to cross the line. Max is really cute, just my type and Tucker has a hot body and ass.

MansRoad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well, according to Dean who was on, everyone who goes on that site is at least Bi

I think KEVIN is one of the sexiest stars on this site - he was in the group post Dean's group. The episode of him f-ing his ex-gf's brother was pretty hot.

Also, Dean, Rocky, Ashton - all the guys from that group were super hot and sexy. I especially get weak over Rocky. What an Italian stud.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
who here believes that they are straight? or is it just my wish that they are gay?

a bit of info for you: two guys from fratmen were at the asu undie run this year and one from scm...i found out who they were after my friends and i met and hung out with them but it turns out they were recruiting.

i know for a fact that one of the guys was at least bi because i made out with him later that night lol. i truly don't believe that it's possible for a totally straight man to be turned on again and again to have gay sex purely based on the money...these guys have to be AT LEAST bi.

AustinZane

Experimental Member
Media
Some of our recent scenes from our new site, AustinZane.com ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

Reactions: fastrade