Max Hodges?

mark115

Cherished Member
Media
Any info on the blonde guy from TMZ? Can't find any sexy photos of him anywhere. Has anybody seen him in person? naked? anything.

Attachments

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's super hot and seems like the kind of guy who's used to unwaranted sexual advances from unworthy gay men.

I'm sure that Harvey has figured out a way to creep Max out under the constraints of the law. He's a lawyer you know.

8rmore

Experimental Member
Media
I really think he is a homophobe outwardly, but with all the comments about the 'hot' female celebs...it's really too much at some point....he just goes on a little too much about all the women constantly, and he's not the most butch thing i've ever seen......i think the boss is dipping into him or he wouldn't be there in a sloppy tee shirt and and with 7 inch brown roots showing.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
pretty guy with pretty hair, but he is one STUPID guy...needs to get a little educated.

don't know if he's book smart, but he's pretty damn smart to find a career where all he has to do is comment on celebrities... chances are, if you watch the show and are interested in celebrities lives, you'r just bitter you could have twice his education, but also have to work twice as hard and probably make half as much.... and i wouldn't really say anyone who watches tmz on a daily basis is the best judge of intellectuality or intelligence... i'm kind of embarrassed to say i've seen it.

Where are these nude photos of Max Hodges? I only have Shirtless photos of him.

Reactions: Mpali