Me in my GF's thong

jackoyakoff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love pic #10. Seeing your hard cock peeking out of those panties really got me off. When I wear thongs, I can't hold it more than 3 minutes before cumming all over. Good stuff. You should hang out in the laundry room more often!

jackoyakoff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. She actually doesn't know I'm posting here or posing in her underwear. :smile:

I set the camera up on a timer. Not so difficult getting the good shots as I thought it would be.

And thanks for the compliments everyone. My GF has a very extensive collection of undies so expect a bump in this thread in the near future.

Any undies requests? I'll check to see if they're in stock. :wink:
Oh, yes. Lace panties by all means. The flimsier and the more see-through the better. Want to see your balls and hard cock thru the lace.

v32bone

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Now why the hell didn't I think of that. I don't think the ole GF has any so I might have to go out and buy some. Could be an interesting story to go with the next set of pics.

at our last little 4 some the girls had our new playmate put on a bra and panties, and his cock which was rock hard and pointing straight at the sky, thouh shorter and thinner than your beauty, was straining against the thin fabric and he looked positively stunning. Within minutes he'd soaked himself and us too.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mmmm. . . I would live to suck your balls swallow you cock, and then fuck that tight hole!!! Ever consider it?
Definitely thought of receiving a BJ but not too thrilled on the idea of a dick on my ass.
These pics are fucking hot. You two should come to San Francisco...
We have been thinking of taking a road trip! :biggrin1:
Dude have you ever put a finger in your ass...?
Yes I have.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/264873/cat/500/ppuser/507661
Oh, yes. Lace panties by all means. The flimsier and the more see-through the better. Want to see your balls and hard cock thru the lace.
Lace would be a good idea. I don't think she has any though. Looks like its time for a trip to La Senza to buy a gift for my "girlfriend". :wink:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
bud...to be honest....u look better naked....but keep up the fun...u appear to having a good time..and that is what it is all about...

bob4444

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
love the contrast between the delicate panties and your powerful cock