Me in my GF's thong

g_whiz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, 1.) this is way hotter than I thought it would be. Dude, you're fucking gorgeous. And thongs really suit you. Maybe a collection of your own might be in order. 2.) A lot of what everybody else has said goes double for me. Massive wood having. 3.) Gay marry me.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
who shaves your hole and balls?

I do both in the shower.

I use a Mach 3 razor with interchangeable blades so you can have one for your dick and one for your ass (you don't want to get these mixed up).

For my balls I don't use any soap or shaving cream. I wait a couple minutes until the heat from the shower has made my sac looser and less wrinkled, while the moisture makes it easier to shave off the hair. I do it all by touch and feel. I stretch the skin out and feel against the grain to see if the is any hair there then continue to shave it off.

For my ass I make sure I wash it out real good. You want as little shit particles sitting on your razor as possible. After that I use excess soap from my loofah a spread it all over my hole and crack. Once again I do everything by feel. Razor in one hand I grab one of my ass cheeks with the other and spread my ass apart. I take the razor and put it at the edge of my hole and shave outward, toward the cheek. I repeat, always going outward all the way up my crack, switch hands and do the other side.

There you go. Ass and ball shaving 101. Don't forget your essays on ingrown hairs are due Thursday. I'm taking 5% off every day it's late.

:wink:

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love it, smirk.
Don't want to change your obvious enjoyment, but, I'd love to see that fine cock oiled up and really throbbing. looping her thong around the base of your balls will act as a cock ring, restricting the circulation and enhancing both your cock and your orgasm!
Your scrotum has an amazing nakedness and your cock shows so much promise.
It deserves its own series , no more playing second "fiddle!" or straight man to your cheeeky cherry.
ps I only attend these classes to oggle you.

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hot photos! Love the ones of you with your legs up, thong just hiding your hole, plus the payoff shots of you showing it off by pulling the string to the side...

Very hot!!

B_pantycouple

Sexy Member
Media
Great pictures. I have always enjoyed wearing panties and have worn many of my girlfriends thongs or panties and now I wear panties with my wife, we enjoy the feeling of all types of panties satin bikini or satin thongs the best. Wearing panties is so exciting and slipping into your girlfriends or wives panties will make you cum so hard. Check out our profile for more about us.