Me in my GF's thong

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hot photos! Love the ones of you with your legs up, thong just hiding your hole, plus the payoff shots of you showing it off by pulling the string to the side...

Very hot!!

Loved that one too. Can't explain the feeling I get posing in these things. Makes me horny just thinking about!

very hot pic man love to see gi\uys in thongs especiasly their g/fs

They aren't good fro comfort but damn do they look good on.

Hot. What s ize is ur gff? those panties look like they belong to a hot body!

Like size 0 or xs.. She's quite tiny. Barely holds my junk in.

:smile:

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great pictures. I have always enjoyed wearing panties and have worn many of my girlfriends thongs or panties and now I wear panties with my wife, we enjoy the feeling of all types of panties satin bikini or satin thongs the best. Wearing panties is so exciting and slipping into your girlfriends or wives panties will make you cum so hard. Check out our profile for more about us.

Not big into crossdressing except for lingerie.

Thongs, booty shorts, stockings, fish nets, the whole nine yards.

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow your pics are awesome

i love ur gfs thongs and u look so hot in them

you have an awesome cock, love the trim and shave

Well I always make sure I reply to everyone who takes the time to post in one of my threads, but it appears you have been banned for whatever reason. What an unfortunate turn of events.

But hey!! You still got a reply!! If you're out there lurking somewhere walk tall friend..... walk tall indeed.

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
WOW...I am so turned on right now!!! I usually don't like guys in womens undies but you look so HOT in them!!! I can't tell you how bad I want to F__k your tight hole!!! Thank you for posting your pics....please post more and thanks for being so good looking :)

D_Ivana_Bhig-Dicke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW...I am so turned on right now!!! I usually don't like guys in womens undies but you look so HOT in them!!! I can't tell you how bad I want to F__k your tight hole!!! Thank you for posting your pics....please post more and thanks for being so good looking :)

Well I'm glad I could change your outlook on men in women's undies. ;)

I'll have some more up tonight or at the latest tomorrow evening... still have to crop, edit, and decide placement so keep posted.

Ps. your welcome for being so good looking. lol