meaty pussies

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not Italian and I have large meaty labia.
A side note some of the bigger cocks and better lovers I have had were Italian. :cool:

Attachments

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wife has fairly long lips. She's not Italian -- 1/4 German. Regardless, she knows I would rather them be long with something to hang onto rather than small and rather lifeless.

endowed soul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has nothing to do with race or ethnicity!!! I have been with a few women who were older and did have fairly large labia. Just nature, nothing to do with anything else. I found them very attractive below and a turn on

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
my wife is half italian and here is me sucking on her nice long thick lips

Is that really you and your wife, or are you faking again like you did in this thread?

You know, when in this post, you attached this picture as your own(your wife, allegedly) even though that picture is of the cheerleader Becca Manns whose cellphone pictures got leaked. (See a small article with accompanying pictures here.)

Notice the distinguishing heart-shaped tattoo on her right hip, the mole on the inside of her right thigh and the belly naval piercing. In fact, it's the exact same picture that you claimed was you own.

Do you time travel aswell? Because in January 2008 you had been married for 9 years and together for 14 years. But in December 2006, you had been with your wife for 10 years. March 2007, 11 years.

Credit to tsquared and Skull Mason for the Becca Manns stuff at the time of that thread. :smile:

Is that really you and your wife, or are you faking again like you did in this thread?

You know, when in this post, you attached this picture as your own(your wife, allegedly) even though that picture is of the cheerleader Becca Manns whose cellphone pictures got leaked. (See a small article with accompanying pictures here.)

Notice the distinguishing heart-shaped tattoo on her right hip, the mole on the inside of her right thigh and the belly naval piercing. In fact, it's the exact same picture that you claimed was you own.

Do you time travel aswell? Because in January 2008 you had been married for 9 years and together for 14 years. But in December 2006, you had been with your wife for 10 years. March 2007, 11 years.

Credit to tsquared and Skull Mason for the Becca Manns stuff at the time of that thread. :smile:

good call no_strings

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

burned :tongue: