Medicine Show

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Terry awoke the next morning beneath a tent that could have hosted a three ring circus. It was his first day with morning wood that actually mattered. He threw the blankets up over his head and stared down at the sight of his colossal dong silhouetted in the soft light of the sheets.
"Holy shit!" he laughed to himself. That thing had to be at least ten, no... twelve inches long! He sprung out of bed and over to the ruler on his desk.
9 1/2"
Ok, so maybe he'd overestimated a little. But 9 1/2" was pretty decent all the same. He kissed the little jam jar of extension cream. It was still almost a quarter of the way full.
Terry flopped back down to his bed and started jerking off. It was awkward and different, using his whole hand to jerk off. Before, he'd always just rubbed it between his thumb and two forefingers. That wasn't going to work anymore. At first he squeezed it too hard, gripping it with his fist. He eventually found a more natural grip and started taking slow, smooth strokes up the thick shaft. It was so unfamiliar, like jerking off a stranger. He barely recognized it from the tiny, thumb sized cock it had once been.
His erection hardened further, blue veins traced their way all along the shaft like jagged bolts of lightning. It was heavy in his hands, thicker than a banana. He could feel the excitement and pleasure building up behind his balls, which had grown to the size of large eggs. Maybe a little too big, he was glad he hadn't overdone it in his excitement the day before. He kept stroking, letting the climax build further. It had never taken him this long to come before, and his orgasms had always been brief and underwhelming. This one was gonna be a doozy.
Images flashed in his head as his thoughts jumped rapidly between all the girls he'd turned down for dates before. Alice Bertram's face and pert tits flashed before his eyes and her whispered promise to "go as far as he wanted" thundered in his eardrums.
He stoked faster and faster, feeling the heat of his hands and the heat of his cock as it throbbed with mounting pleasure. Only too late did he realize he didn't have anywhere to jizz!
"Wow! Damn! Shit!"
His stomach tightened and he spasmed uncontrollably for a second as a long rope of gooey cum spurted from his swollen cockhead like a shot from a squirtgun, followed rapidly by a second, third, and even fourth. The fifth bubbled out and slid down his shaft as he stroked out every last jolt of orgasm from the massive cock. He kept stroking until there was nothing left and his erection started to fade.
He lay back in his bed and sighed contentedly.
He plucked a handful of tissues out of the box on his desk and did his best to clean up every drop of stray cum.
"Ha, Peter North, eat your heart out..." he said, admiring the Kleenexes soaked in his thick spooge.
He buried them underneath some old magazines in his wastebasket and sat down at his desk to examine the jar of extension cream. He spun it on its base with his finger.
9 1/2 inches. Pretty decent. Great even. He could never imagine any girl complaining about that.
Still though... Should I or shouldn't I? he spun the jar on its side and watched it as it turned and glinted in the light of the early morning.
How many inches could he want? 10"? 12"? 18"!?The ad on the jar of the original formula claimed there was no limit. He knew he didn't want one he had to cart around in a wheelbarrow, but the thought of watching his cock swell up larger and larger was singing a siren song.
His thoughts went back to Alice's promise. Maybe it was time to see if the offer still stood...

Reactions: Mashi

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bruce had fallen asleep on his side and his arm had gone numb. He woke up when he turned over and it slapped him in the face.
"Ow, dang!" he rubbed his eye and sat up in bed. His stomach growled and all of yesterday's painful memories suddenly flooded back. The look on his parents' faces when they discovered his backpack, stinking of weed; that sudden shift from pride to utter heartbreak.
"Double dang." he muttered to himself. He sat up in bed, wondering what fresh hell the day had in store for him. No doubt his parents had already called a therapist or hired a professional deprogrammer or something. They were going to call Terry's parents, too. At least there was some hope there. Terry's parents still trusted him and they might be able to vouch for both he and Terry's whereabouts, if he could only contact him to get their stories straight before his parents called Terry's...
Bruce had completely forgotten about his cock until he opened his eyes and looked down into his lap.
"Oh shit!"
It had grown even since the night before. Maybe he had fibbed a little when he told Terry he'd only used a bare minimum of the cream, but there was no way he was expecting this! He threw off the blankets to survey the damage.
It looked like a third arm. Not a baby arm, either. It was as thick as his wrist and as long as the distance from the joint of his elbow to the top of his clenched fist. The tangerine-sized head was nearly parallel with his knees as he pulled them up to his chest.
Ok, ok. Time for honesty. He had slathered the stuff on like mayo. How was he supposed to know what a normal dose was? He had gotten overexcited. He had left Jeff's place with a jar full of the stuff and it was just him, alone in his house with a boring, six inch dick and a half-pint of magic extension cream. Impulse had taken hold of him and he'd slopped it on a handful at a time. He thought better of it and scraped some off after a couple minutes. Apparently not enough... But still! Even after Terry called, even after his dick had nearly crushed his balls, it never really clicked with him that the stuff actually worked until just now that he had recovered from the shock of yesterday and was staring this anaconda in the face. He looked at the monster hard-on again.
He was scared to put a measuring tape to it. It was definitely more than a foot long, and hard as a rock. If it weren't anchored to his crotch, he'd swear it was fake.
"Great." he swung his legs over the side of his bed... all three of them.
"Now I'm a freak. At least I'll be the most well-hung guy at rehab." he laughed bitterly.
"Might as well get it over with..." he shuffled to his closet and pulled a Tupperware pencil case out of one of the neat cubbies hanging from the sliding door.
He pulled out a ruler first. It rested on top of his cock with inches to spare on either end. He tossed it aside and unraveled his 18" tape measure instead.
14 1/4" it declared. The last 3 3/4" hung limply off the end of his colossal rod.
He dropped back onto his bed. His cock bounced and swayed. He could feel the weight of it tugging on his lower abdomen.
Footsteps on the stairs.
Dang. Gotta hide this thing, and fast!
He burrowed under his blankets and rolled over onto his stomach just as his mom knocked on the door.
"Sweetie, we're coming in. Are you decent?"
"Yes, Mom." he said, turning the side of his mouth to talk around the pillow.
"Ok, we're coming in now... Opening the door!"
Bruce rolled his eyes. As if there were anything they might see... Oh, right. His mother walked carefully into the room, treading lightly as if any second her foot might brush up against a discarded bong or a mini-snowdrift of cocaine. His father entered silently behind her.
Beneath the blankets, his raging boner began to subside. He was thankful for that at least. Maybe he could turn over without involuntarily sweeping all his blankets aside and flashing his parents... Though he would still have to figure out how to tuck his junk back into his jockey shorts without making it look too obvious that he was rearranging himself.
"Did we wake you, son?" his father asked.
"No, Dad."
"Son, look at me when I'm speaking to you." Said his dad, a little bit of an edge creeping into his voice. His wife elbowed him lightly in the ribs and he unclenched his fists.
His mom sat down on his bed and stroked his hair.
"Oh Brucie. We're sorry about how we reacted yesterday. We shouldn't blame you for smoking weed."
Bruce turned over slowly, making sure it was safe before flipping all the way over and facing his parents.
"That's what I was trying to tell you yesterday I-"
"We were the ones who failed you as parents." His father interrupted.
"No, really I-"
"Let me finish, son." he looked downcast, and wouldn't meet Bruce's eyes "We tried our best with you, but it's obvious we weren't cut out to raise kids. We failed you just like we failed Jeff..."
"No! You didn't!" Bruce sat up. His mother put a finger to his lips and shushed him.
"Oh Brucie, my little baby! You don't even know how much we've damaged you!" she cried and kissed him on the forehead. She hugged him close and started to stroke his short buzzed hair.
"Really, this was all a misunderstanding!" he tried to say through the shoulder of his mom's pink sweater.
"You don't have to apologize, son. We're going to put this right."
"What do you mean?"
"It's not too late to turn your life around, son! I've pulled a few strings with some friends of mine at Blacklake Paramilitary Academy."
"Blackwhathuh?"
"They agreed to let you start a semester late if you take summer courses next year. In the meantime, we've gotten in touch with a therapist-"
"But I'm already going to Amherst!"
"I'll call the dean as soon as the office opens at nine and explain to him that you won't be checking in next Monday. I'll make up some excuse."
"You can't do that!"
"I'm paying for it! I'll send you to whatever college I damn well please!"
"Dave, stop! You agreed you keep your temper under control!"
He sighed "You're right. Bruce, I'm sorry for raising my voice."
"You can't just pull me out of Amherst! I'm already in touch with my roommates! Half my friends are going there!"
"Your friends will understand if they're really your friends. You'll be able to stay in touch with them, new recruits at Blacklake can get mail privileges as early as their first week..."
"This is insane! You don't understand! I'm not on drugs! Please! Just call Terry's parents."
Oh, we spoke to them last night. Believe me, our two families are going to have a long discussion...
"Oh, Lord..." Bruce's face sank into his mother's shoulder.

Reactions: Mashi

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Terry breathed a happy sigh of relief and slipped his cell phone back into his pocket. It had taken a lot of cajoling, as well as a ton of lies he was sure he wouldn't be able to keep track of later, but he had actually been able to convince Alice Bertram to meet him at the pizza joint out by Fresh Pond Mall for an early lunch. She didn't sound too enthusiastic to see him, but considering she had spent the last four weeks of school telling anyone and everyone who would listen that she had seen him making out with the redheaded guy from third period, he didn't believe she would agree to meet him for a date unless she still secretly had the hots for him.
By the way, Terry was less offended at being called gay than he was at the idea that people thought his standards were so low. Duke Sullivan (the redheaded guy) might have been a champion mathlete, and actually a pretty cool guy, but he was as fugly as they came for sure. Terry figured himself to be more in the league of Greg Dunbar, captain of the lacrosse team. Terry also happened to know that Greg was an actual homosexual, so it would be more realistic anyway (not that Alice B. could have known that. Nobody knew but Greg and Terry. Not even Greg's girlfriend knew.)
Terry blinked and shook his head when he realized his happy fantasies of a horny Alice fucking him on one of the tables at Ma Magoo's pizza had strayed into awkward memories of Greg's tearful confession one night in a hotel before an away game. He decided he'd better get moving.
He wrapped the jar of extension cream up in some crumpled paper and stuffed it in a drawer of his desk. There would be plenty of time to mess with it later. Heck, depending on how Alice reacted, he might not need it anymore at all.
He skipped downstairs in a better, brighter mood than he could ever remember. The sun was shining through the windows into the breakfast nook and he could hear the birds singing in the fresh air outside the open window.
"Good morning, my beautiful, sexy sisters!" he said, kissing them both on the cheek.
"Ew!"
"Ew! What's up with you this morning? Did you get an e-card from Bruce telling you how much he loved you?"
Terry's good mood was not even slightly dampened.
"Ha ha, beloved siblings. I keep telling you, Bruce and I aren't gay. In fact, I've kept this from you, but Bruce actually thinks you're kind of cute."
May and June's mouths dropped open.
"Which one?"
"Which one!?"
Terry looked at his identical twin sisters "Umm... June? I think? I remember he said he liked that red ribbon you wore the other day."
May looked scandalized "That was my ribbon! She borrowed it!"
"Well whatever, maybe it was you. I don't remember."
"So why are you in such a good mood?"
"I've got a date with Alice Bertram today."
"Oh, no. You're not going anywhere today, young man." his mom entered the kitchen.
"What, why?"
"You're grounded. You know very well why."
"Wait, just because you think I'm gay, you're grounding me? How does that make sense? Anyway, I've got a date today! With a girl!"
His mom swatted his words out of the air "Oh, please. There's no point in pretending you like girls now. If you wanted us to swallow that baloney, you should have started doing that years ago."
"I've always liked girls! It's just-"
"Save it. Anyway, that's not why you're in trouble. Bruce's parents called us. Late last night."
Terry's chest began to grow tight. Wherever this was heading, it couldn't be good.
"And?" he asked, a little concern creeping into his voice.
"Girls, leave the room."
"Awww!" they dropped down off the tall chairs and ran upstairs.
His mother fixed him with a look that painted crosshairs right on his forehead.
"What? What did they say?"
"They told us that you and he had apparently been sneaking off during the day and smoking weed with that worthless stoner son of theirs!"
"We weren't smoking weed!"
"So you did sneak off with Bruce!"
"No! Well, yes, we did hang out with Jeff but-"
"No, no buts! I don't even want to think about the greasy, drug fueled threesomes you've been having in his hippie shack."
"Ew! Mom! OhmyGod! Why would you-"
"Whatever you've been doing, you're hurting your body and it has to stop!"
"I haven't been doing drugs or having gay sex! I can explain everything!"
"Oh you'll have plenty of time to explain. Bruce and his parents are coming over right now. We're going to get this all out in the open and sort all this out!"
"Oh, Lord..." Terry hopped up onto one of the tall chairs and dropped his forehead to the table. He just hoped he could reschedule with Alice...

Last edited:

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bruce's parents pulled up in front of the house a few minutes later. Terry sat and waited in the living room with mounting trepidation, his father hovered over him like a prison guard while his mother went to answer the door.
Bruce's parents walked in, followed reluctantly by a silent and shamefaced Bruce. Terry tried to catch his eye, but he was deliberately avoiding looking in Terry's direction.
"Thanks for having us over, Janice, Phillip. I'm sorry that we're not calling on better terms. I know this is a serious situation, and I'm sure you're dealing with it as a family, but this involves both our sons and I think it would be best if we discussed it together." said Bruce's father.
"I feel the same way. I hope you're both doing well." The fathers shook hands. Mr.Anderson offered his to Bruce's mom. "Cathy."
"Let's sit down, shall we?" Mrs. Anderson gestured to the couches and they all took a seat. Bruce remained standing.
"Sit down, Bruce." his father said.
Bruce remained standing."
"Son, did you hear me? I told you to sit down."
"Oh just let him-" his mother started to say, but his father silenced her with an upraised hand.
"Bruce...." his father warned. Bruce huffed loudly and sat down as far from his parents as he could on the all-too-short leather couch.
When Bruce sat, Terry's eyes flashed to his inner thigh. Bruce had changed out of the slim-fits, but even though they might have been more comfortable, khaki slacks did very little to conceal the colossal outline of Bruce's cucumber-sized cock. "Only used the minimum amount" bullshit! Terry wondered how Bruce's parents had avoided noticing it so far. He tried to catch Bruce's eye, but Bruce wouldn't look at anyone. Bruce closed his legs as soon as he sat down. He was obviously only too aware of how visible it was.
Mr. Whitney started.
"Well, like we explained over the phone, we think our sons may have been doing drugs together. It's partially our fault. Jeff is our son, too. We knew he was a bad seed, but we obviously underestimated just how bad an influence he can be. He's seduced our son into taking drugs, and I'm afraid your son has been caught up in it as well."
"I haven't!-" started Terry, his parents shushed him.
"But there's something else." Mr. Whitney continued "When we searched Bruce's bag... we found... a jar of..."
Terry tensed up. The extension cream!
"Male ejaculate..." Mrs. Whitney finished, visibly shaken by having to say the words aloud.
"We think our sons might have engaged in some-"
"We know our son is gay." Mrs. Anderson interrupted "We always suspected it, but it's only since Bruce and he started dating that we knew for sure."
Bruce's head suddenly snapped up. Terry blushed and sank down in his seat. This time, it was he that couldn't meet Bruce's eyes.
"Dating!?" Mr. Whitney "I was only going to say they'd been getting high and playing sex games! Probably like limp biscuit or something. I played it in the army once. I'm not proud but these things happen when you're young..." Mr. Whitney coughed, Mrs. Whitney tugged at her collar and looked up at the ceiling. He continued "They can't be dating! Our son isn't gay! And if he is, it must be the influence of your son!"
"Oh please, he's as gay as the day is long." Mrs. Anderson said "Look at him with his full prissy lips and pink polo shirt!"
"It's salmon!" Mr. Whitney and Bruce both objected at once. Bruce speaking for the first time since he entered.
"And I don't know who you think you're kidding, young man, but you're not impressing anyone by stuffing your trousers." she cast an accusing glare at the outline of Bruce's monster python. Bruce had gotten careless and allowed his legs to part slightly, granting Terry's mom a full view.
"Stuffing his trousers... What are you talking about? You're talking crazy, Janice!"
"Oh really, just look." She pointed. Bruce pressed his legs together tighter. The Whitneys looked over at their son.
"What's she talking about?"
"Nothing, it's nothing..."
"Son, stand up."
"No! Don't make him-" Terry started. Bruce sighed and accepted the inevitable. He stood up. His dong stood out heavily from his thigh and it swung visibly behind the loose fabric of his slacks.
"Stand..." Terry finished.
Everyone stared at the giant bulge. Bruce tried to do his best impression of the invisible man. It didn't work. His dick was not only huge, it was an attention hog, too. Against Bruce's most desperate concentration, he started to get hard. The massive bulge grew even more obvious as his thickening hard-on snaked down his leg towards his knees.
"Bruce, what the hell are you doing!?" Mr. Anderson yelled "You're already in trouble and you're playing pranks!? This is in very poor taste! Go to the bathroom and remove that.... whatever it is from your trousers right now, then come back and we'll finish this conversation like mature adults!"
Bruce gave a loud, exasperated sigh "Gruuuuh! Dad!"
"NOW!"
"I can't!" said Bruce "It's not.... It's... This is... It's real, OKAY? It's real! I'm a freak!"
Mrs. Whitney groaned "Oh, Brucie. Just stop it, please. Whatever's going on, just stop."
"I wish I could, Mom!"
"Brucie, I'm your own mother. I saw you in your undies just earlier this week! You're not going to tell me something like that sprouted up overnight!"
"It did!"
Meanwhile, Terry was frantically slashing his hand across his throat at Bruce, desperately trying to signal him to shut up.
Bruce saw him and ignored him. His parents were still incredulous.
"Son, I'm going to count to five, and if whatever it is isn't out of your pants by the time I'm done, so help me!... One...."
Bruce just stood with his arms crossed. He was sweating now, and shaking a little. Terry was scooched forward to the edge of his seat, now painfully self-conscious of a growing hardness in his own jeans.
"Two..."
Bruce's expression hardened.
"Three..."
Bruce reached for his belt and undid it.
"Four...."
He unbuttoned the button of his pants and zipped down the fly...
"Five!... What the!"
It was out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashi and Allen67

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I make this story up as I go along and write it in the reply box, so even I don't know what's going to happen next.

Last edited:

sorin61

Experimental Member
Media
Well, you've opened a load of possibilities. Let me mention some of them:
-the mothers want to try something different and test each other's son
-they want something different and try their own sons
-the fathers try the cream and fall for each other (I know, it's gay, and I'm not even if gay men are my heroes - more pussy for the rest of us)
-the mothers try it on their tits - great follow-up with massive firehoses between monster gazongas
-the fathers use the cream and fuck their wives - or the other's wife
-a combination of the above.

Frankly, I don't remember a story to open up so many possibilities. So I'm waiting (barely) to see what your choice will be.