Medicine Show

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Shit!" said Terry.
"If they find it, they'll know who I am!"
"Maybe they didn't get a good look at us. We can go back and get it. If we hurry, we might get it back before they find it."
Terry grabbed Alice's arm and began to head back to the pizza place. Alice only got a few steps before her knees buckled and she dropped to the ground.
"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" she exclaimed.
"What, what's the matter?"
"Ow! Woah, I dunno, it felt like I just had another orgasm..."
"What, like, standing here right now?"
"Ho ffffffff.... Yes..."
"Is that even possible?"
"I guess so. It wasn't as big as the ones you gave me, but it's like my crotch is super sensitive right now. Just rubbing against my panties is setting me oooohoohoff. Setting me off!"
"Well enjoy it on the way, we've gotta go get your phone."
She shot him a dirty look from her seat on the sidewalk "I'm not going anywhere. I've gotta sit down for a minute. I can't walk or see straight and my stomach hurts, bad."
"You're having phantom orgasms and your stomach hurts? Why does your stomach hurt?"
"Maybe because someone was just pounding on it with their giant dong, Dingus!" She punched him hard in the shin.
"Ow! Fine! But we need to get your phone!" he said, balancing on one leg and rubbing his injured shin.
"You get it!"
"The manager looked me right in the eyes, he'll know it's me the second I step in there. Do you have any friends nearby you can call?"
"Maybe if I had my phone, duh!"
"I mean with my phone."
"I don't know any of their numbers. It's all in my address book in my phone." She glared at him again.
Terry ran his hands through his hair, thinking hard. Maybe there was someone nearby he could call...
As if on cue, his cellphone buzzed. It was a text from Greg of all people.
"Was that u i just saw running out of MM?"
Greg had been there? Terry had been so focused on Alice, and then trying to escape that he hadn't even seen him. He texted back.
"Yea. Need a favor. Plz go into bathroom and get iPhone. Bring it to me."
"lol, u r so stupid. Will do. Where r u?"
Terry looked around for a good meeting place. There was a Burger king across the street on the opposite side of the building they were hiding behind. He looked down at Alice "My friend is getting the phone. Can you make it to the Burger King?" he asked. She stood up on shaky knees, leaning heavily on him for support.
"Yeah, I guess."
Terry texted Greg "Meet me @ BK."
"K"
"And bring my bike 2 plz." he added as an afterthought.
"@$$hole" texted Greg.
Terry and Alice made their way to the Burger King. Alice was right, she could barely walk straight, and every few steps she would let out a little breath as if she'd just been tickled. Terry couldn't help but feel proud of himself in spite of the situation. They found a table and sat down, taking furtive glances out the window every so often, half expecting to see the police pull up outside.
A few minutes later, Greg walked into the Burger King. Terry stood up, smiling. He hadn't seen Greg since summer started. The former team captain looked every bit as dynamic and powerful as he did during their last game of the season against Medfield. They'd have lost that game if it weren't for him.
Alice was jealous immediately. She'd never been able to get any more than a "hi" out of Greg. He was always too busy being loyal to that awful Shirley Brattenburger. How a girl as mannish as Shirley could get a hunk like Greg Alice would never know. He was easily three or four inches taller than Terry, broader across the chest and shoulders, too. If only he had Terry's cock he would have been sooo perfect.
"Hi Greg." She said, resting her chin on the back of the booth.
"Hey there..."
"Alice." Terry whispered.
"Alice."
"Did you get my phone?" She asked.
"I did, actually. You've got some interesting pictures on there."
Terry and Alice both blushed.
"Who said you could go through it!? Give it here!"
"Sorry, it was already open to your photo gallery. From the looks of things you saw some big things today." he handed her her phone over the back of the booth.
"Ha ha. Talk to Terry. The pictures are of him." She turned back around and started deleting the photos.
Greg burst out laughing. Terry crossed his arms over his chest. He knew Greg had no idea he'd undergone a *ahem* growth spurt recently, and was offended on principle, even if there was nothing to be ashamed of anymore.
Greg wiped his eyes "Sorry." he said.
"Yeah whatever. Thanks for doing that, dude. Where's my bike?"
"You locked it to the rack, Dingus. I don't know your combo."
"He is a dingus." Alice said from behind the booth.
"I'll go back and get it I guess. Are there a lot of cops there?"
"I don't think the manager actually called them. They hadn't shown up by the time I left. That was pretty friggin' funny though." he leaned in to Terry's ear and lowered his voice "I guess you found a girl willing to overlook your little 'size issue', huh?" he winked.
Terry looked nonplussed "Something like that."
Greg grinned and slapped him on the back "Lighten up dude. From the sound of things you just got laid. How was it?"
"Amazing, but can we not talk about it here?"
"Yeah really. I'm so embarrassed right now I want to die." said Alice.
"Aw come on, if Terry can get over his embarrassment, I'm sure you can."
"Terry's got nothing to be embarrassed about."
Greg smiled "True enough. You've got a very enlightened attitude, young lady."
"Whatever." she waved the back of her hand at him.
Terry shook Greg's hand again "Hey, thanks man. We've got to stay in touch after I get set up at Bradford."
"Oh I'm sure we will." Greg winked again and walked out.
Terry went back to Alice.
"I'm gonna go get my bike. It looks like the heat's died down a little."
"Fine."
Terry didn't like the sound of that 'fine'.
"What's up?" he asked.
"Nothing. Go off to Bradford, have a nice life."
"Is there something on your mind?"
"Are you just gonna fuck me and leave me?"
Terry rubbed his hand over his hair. There was always a catch.
"Do you want to date? I guess we could do the long distance thing. I just didn't think you wanted to..."
"I don't." she said "But I wanted you to ask. You're off the hook. Go."
Terry started to get up.
"Wait."
He sat back down.
"Just remember this." Alice looked him right in the eyes "You can date whoever you want in college, but in return, if you and I ever cross paths again, you have to have sex with me whenever I want. Understand?"
"Umm, okay. Deal."
"Promise."
"Umm..."
"Promise me."
"Okay, I promise."
"Promise what?"
"I promise that if we cross paths again, I will have sex with you whenever you want... Within reason." his voice was firm on this last point. Her expression narrowed, but she raised no objection.
"Deal."
They shook on it.

Last edited:

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Terry coasted his bike the last block to his house. His quiet home was definitely a welcome sight. He wanted to go up to his room and sleep until it was time to pack up for Bradford.
The past 24 hours had been an emotional roller coaster for Terry. Since this time yesterday, he'd added five inches to his dick, been on the receiving end of an intervention staged by his parents and the parents of his best friend, who believed that he and said friend were smoking drugs and having gay sex together, watched his best friend flash everybody at the intervention with a cock larger than a Pringles can, accidentally flashed his own sisters, been the victim of attempted blackmail, almost been accused of attempted rape, and lost his virginity.
The last loose end to this crazy day was the jar of growth cream. After seeing what his 9 1/2" dick did to Alice, he was pretty confident that any more would just be excessive. He'd destroy the cream before it was a menace to anyone else...

It was gone.
He dug through the pile of old clothes and sports equipment two more times, just to make sure he hadn't somehow missed his backpack hidden in the mess. Where had it gone!? Where-
"Looking for something?" The twins had snuck in to his room on little cat's paws. Both of them stood over him now with self-satisfied smirks. May held Terry's backpack in her hand. June held the jar of growth cream in hers.
"May! June! Hey! That's my backpack and my stuff! Why're you snooping in my room? " He demanded.
"We're solving mysteries." said May.
"Yeah, the mystery of the giant cocks. Got any clues for us?" Asked June.
Terry stood up and reached for the jar. "Gimme back my stuff." June snatched the jar away.
"Is it jizz? More 'samples' from Bruce's wienerschnitzel?" June held the jar up to the light and examined its contents.
"It's not jizz, it's just hand cream."
"Hand cream you keep in a jam jar?" May raised an incredulous eyebrow.
"Yes. I use it for lube for masturbating. It's gross that you're touching it."
June's resolve wavered slightly. May gave her a look that told her to stand firm.
"Tell us what's really in it, or we'll flush it down the toilet."
"I'll never tell you. You'll just have to flush it."
"Fine." They marched to the bathroom. Terry followed. June made a big show with each individual motion of unscrewing the cap, placing the cap on the sink, walking over to the toilet, and tipping it slowly in. Terry didn't blink. At the last second, she stopped. He wasn't falling for her bluff. Time to take a different tack.
"On second thought..." she said "My hands are a bit dry, maybe I should..." she started to reach her hand in. That got Terry's attention.
"No!" he lunged and grabbed her wrists, forcing them apart. May started to reach for the jar.
"No, please! Don't touch it! It's dangerous! It's not safe!" he begged "Just calm down, put the lid back on and I'll tell you the truth."
He eased Junes arms down. She rubbed her wrist where he'd wrenched it, then picked the cap up off the sink and screwed it back on.
"Ok, now, give me the jar."
"Nope. Not until you tell us the truth about what it is."
Terry sighed and sat down on the rim of the tub.
"It's a growth cream."
"A what?"
"A huh?"
"Just like I said. It's a cream, it makes things grow. Whatever you put it on gets bigger. I used it on my dick."
"No way. It's drugs isn't it?"
"No, it's real. Bruce used too much and his dick grew out of control. I used it, but my dick was pretty small so it turned out okay. If you touch it with your hands, you'll get giant hands."
"If we rub it on our head, will we get long hair?"
"I don't think so. We've only used it on our dicks so far, but it didn't make my pubes any longer. I think it would just make your head big. We don't really know how it works."
May and June exchanged looks.
"You have a cream that you don't know everything it does or how it works and the first thing you test it on is your dicks? You boys are idiots."
"Well it worked, so who's the idiot now?"
"Still you."
"Yeah, still you."
"Fine."
"So it works on other stuff?" June got a calculating look in her eyes.
"Probably. We haven't tested it on anything else."
"Would it work on... boobs?" June asked.
May slapped her sister on the arm "Are you serious!?"
"What!? I was just wondering! I mean, these?" she gestured to her moderate, but still shapely rack "Imagine what we could do next year with just a little extra-"
"Lalalalala! I'm not listening to my sisters talk about growing their boobs!" Terry sang with his fingers in his ears.
"Oh grow up."
"No, you grow up! Learn to be patient! You've seen Mom! You're both going to be plenty big soon enough!"
"'Soon enough' isn't soon enough!"
May looked apprehensive. Terry turned to her.
"May, tell her."
"June, don't rub Terry's dick cream on your boobs." she said.
"Thank you."
June turned the jar over in her hand "I just want to try a little. Just a cup size! You don't have to if you don't want."
"I thought you said I was an idiot for rubbing it on my dick?"
"You were, but now, there's been a guinea pig. We know it works, and we know it doesn't have any adverse effects. Witness our big brother's miraculous transformation." She gestured to Terry's crotch. "Why should he be the only one to enjoy a little 'cosmetic enhancement' in this family?"
Terry jumped to his feet, exasperated "Because it's stupid! That stuff is potentially dangerous! You don't know how to use it!" he said.
"Then you'd better instruct us properly before we mess something up."
Terry pressed his hand over his eyes.
"Okay, how will you explain your new bra size to mom and dad?"
"Growth spurt. They happen all the time to kids our age."
"A full cup size? And that's a full cup size minimum by the way. My dick doubled in size the first time I put it on. You'll be lucky if you don't end up with E-cups!"
"So? Then we'll water it down."
"I guess it might be okay." Said May. Terry and June both looked over at her.
"If we watered it down."
Terry didn't have a quick comeback to that one. Water down the formula? Why hadn't he thought of that?

Last edited:

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bruce waited outside the hospital bathroom holding the empty sample cup over his shoulder where the male nurse could see it. He heard a flush through the fiberwood bathroom door and an elderly man dragging an IV stand shuffled out thirty seconds later. Bruce proceeded in, followed by his observer.
His parents had wasted no time scheduling a drug test for him. They hadn't even stopped at his house first, they'd made an appointment on the way to the hospital. While Terry was fucking Alice's brains out, he was sitting on a plastic chair in a cold waiting room that smelled like old people and medicine. A surly looking punk with four barbell-piercings in his ear and one in his nose sat across from him and stared at him from behind a full facial tribal tattoo. Bruce could swear his parents were thinking "You see, Bruce, that's where your life is headed if you start doing drugs." loudly enough that everyone in the waiting room could hear.
Bruce unzipped his fly and reached through the gap in his underwear. He could only get his dick partway out before it folded over and got stuck in the fly. He tried to yank it out but he couldn't do it one handed.
"Is it okay if I set the cup down? I'm having a little trouble..."
"That's fine." The male nurse said in a businesslike tone. Bruce set the cup down and unbuttoned his top button.
"Do you have to actually...?"
"Yes. I have to watch the urine enter the cup."
Bruce sighed and flopped out his dick. The nurse kept a straight face, but when Bruce looked up at him, he cut his gaze to a spot on the wall behind Bruce's head.
Bruce filled the cup, screwed on the cap and set it down again while he tucked everything back into place.
The male nurse coughed. It sounded a lot like "Kudos." Bruce looked around, but the Nurse's face was as still as a statue. They marched out of the bathroom and dropped the test off at the lab window.
Did the sample leave your sight at any time? No. Place your thumb here. Thank you. Next.
Brcue sat back down with his parents.
"We're sure everything will be fine, son." said his father.
"No matter what the test says. We still love you, Brucie." she took his hand. Bruce squeezed it. He just wanted this to be over and get on with adapting to life as a walking towel rack. No such luck yet.
The male nurse who'd watched him take his sample was talking with a young, dark haired female nurse who stood with her back to him. She glanced over her shoulder a few times at him, but looked away as soon as she saw he was looking back. A few seconds later she grabbed a clipboard off the counter and headed in his direction.
"Mr... Bruce Whitney." she said, reading off the forms clipped to the board.
"Yes?"
"The doctor will see you now."
"Doctor, wha...? Are the results of my test ready already?"
His parents shuffled in their chairs. "Well, Brucie. We thought... as long as you were here..." His mother trailed off.
"You might want to get your... situation... Looked at. By an expert." his father finished.
"What? But!"
"I promise I won't bite... Much." The nurse smiled. She wore rectangular glasses with thick, dark rims. She smirked and pushed them up her nose.
"They're professionals, son. There's no need to be ashamed." his father called behind him, a little too loudly for Bruce's comfort. Nobody else in the waiting room knew he was in there for a bad case of Terminally Oversized Penis. Now everyone probably thought he had herpes or something. Thanks a lot, Dad.
He followed the nurse out of the waiting room.

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A lot of balls in the air (so to speak). I kinda want to see what happens with Terry's sisters, but I know Bruce has had a rough day as well... He deserves something good to happen to him... Or not. Alice was supposed to just be a one shot character, but she's found a hook, neither Terry nor I can get rid of her so easily.
I don't think we've seen the last of Greg by a longshot either. Still haven't pinned down Greg's stats yet; if we get to see his equipment, I have no idea what he's packing (though Terry no doubt already knows). And what the hell has Jeff been up to this whole time?

Mcbubble

Experimental Member
Media
Greg could have been the second smallest (now smallest) guy on the team? Or perhaps he was the largest yet still wants to be massive?

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
sorry for the delay is posting. IRL obligations have kept me away from computer for past couple days. I should have some more submitted shortly. Thanks for your patience and support!

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The nurse led him around the corner into an examination room. There she listened to his heart, took his pulse, blood pressure and other vital statistics. She asked him a list of questions about his family history and medical background, then instructed him to change out of his clothes into the hospital gown provided.
"The doctor will be in shortly." she said, withdrawing from the room to let him change.
Bruce looked over at the hospital gown from his perch on top of the examination table, sighed, and began to strip down. His ridiculous cock flopped down halfway to his knees as soon as it was free of his shorts. He wondered how the doctor would react when he saw that. He wondered how any girl would react when she saw that. Bruce had a couple girlfriends in high school, but like many high school relationships, they never went anywhere. His parents had been adamantly against sex before marriage, and they cock blocked him at every opportunity. He'd been single the last four weeks of school simply because he didn't want the hassle of having his parents harassing his dates and calling him every couple hours to make sure he was "having a good time" whenever he was out with a girl. College was supposed to be his big opportunity to break out of his parents' shadow and finally lose his virginity, but now what was he going to do?
He slipped into the hospital gown and waited on the table. The doctor entered after a few minutes.
The doctor was a handsome woman in her late forties. She had a pleasant, round face creased heavily with laugh lines. Pointed, cherry red glasses perched on the tip of her nose and dangled their beaded straps down around her shoulders.
"Whitney, Bruce. Age nineteen." she barked in a smirky, no nonsense tone. Her voice had a resonant rasp to it that betrayed more than a few years of smoking in her younger days "That you, sweetie?"
"Yes."
"I'm Doctor Green. Your parents tell me you've been demonstrating 'abnormal growth'." she looked over the chart "Seventy inches tall... 180 pounds... you seem pretty squarely average."
Bruce looked down and fidgeted with his hands on the vynl edge of the exam table.
"Oh well, better have a look at the rest of you, then."
"I really don't think-"
"Sweetie, I've seen it all. I'm a doctor. Trust me, you don't need to be embarrassed."
"I'm sure it's nothing."
"Sweetie, I can't make you strip down, but if you don't, then I can't diagnose you, I can't treat you and this has been a waste of my time and yours. Make up your mind quick, I've got a lot of patients to see."
"I didn't mean that I... Okay." Bruce relented and reached around behind his back to untie the hospital gown. He got to his feet and slipped it off.
The doctor whistled. "Okay, now I've seen it all. That is abnormal." She got down for a closer look. His dick was right in her face. Why wasn't this as awkward for her as it was for him!?
She prodded it with a tongue depressor. "What have your parents been feeding you and where can I get some for my husband? ah Ha ha!" She cackled out a Phyllis Diller-esque laugh.
Bruce forced a chuckle so that she wouldn't think he was being a jerk.
"Is your father the same way? I'm assuming not. He's too much of a tightass."
A genuine laugh escaped from Bruce this time, but he returned to looking grave.
"How big does it get?" She asked.
"Fourteen inches or so."
"And you don't pass out?"
"I'm as surprised as you."
She scrutinized his salami once more, then, without asking, picked it up and held it laid across both hands.
"Well, it-" she started to say, but the door clicked open. The cute nurse with the glasses who'd taken his pule earlier walked in with her face buried in her clipboard "Doctor, you left one of the patients forms on the- ohI'msosorryexcuseme!..." she clapped her clipboard up over her mouth when she saw Bruce was naked. She froze when she got a look at how naked.
A beat passed without the nurse making a move. Dr. Green got impatient and put a hand on her hip, leaving six inches of Bruce's cock dangling in her other hand.
"Did you have anything for me?"
"Um. A form. You forgot. Never mind. Sorry!" She suppressed a giggle behind her clipboard and backed out of the room. Bruce didn't know if she was trying not to stare, but she did a terrible job if she were.
Dr. Green huffed and dropped the rest of Bruce's member.
The rest of the examination proceeded with little comment from either party. Dr. Green asked a lot of questions and measured other parts of his body, his hand, his ears etc...
"Well." she said "By all appearances there's nothing wrong with you. We'll still need to run a few tests to see if this is hormonal. I'm going to need a sperm sample."
Huh, they really did take sperm samples for cases like this. He'd have to tell Terry...
"Right here?"
"Over there." she pointed to the closet sized bathroom attached to the exam room "There's lotion if you need lube. Here's the sample cup. Do you need porn?"
Bruce was somewhat taken aback by her directness.
"No..." he said "I think I can handle it."
"Whatever. Well, get to it." She started filling out forms.
"Are you gonna be right here the whole time while I... You know?"
She looked over her glasses at him "The door shuts, you know." she laughed her Phyllis Dilller laugh.
"Still, I mean..."
She rolled her eyes and sighed "Fine." she gathered up her papers "Holler when you're done."
Bruce waited until she'd closed the door behind her, then went into the bathroom.
He hadn't jerked off since the growth. It was weird handling something so big. He couldn't get his hand all the way around. At least it got hard fairly easily. Within a few strokes it had expanded to its full, colossal length. He heard the door in the room outside open and shut.
"Not done yet!" he called through the door. Geez, give a guy a little credit. He could hear the person moving around outside. It was seriously throwing him off, as if he didn't have enough to deal with not being able to grip it right anymore...
The bathroom door opened up. What the hell?
It was the nurse.

Last edited:

Elro

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Superb ! And thank you...
I didn't mean to be disrespectful, it's just a very gripping story so i'm eager for the next installments...
We all are !