Medicine Show

LargoCoxwell

Expert Member
Media
Having a nurse as a lover could lead to some interesting "experiments" - drugs, pumps, prostate, electro-stimulation, restraints, edging, etc.

Last edited:

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The last few days of summer ticked down lazily and quietly. The day before Bruce was supposed to leave for Amherst, the Whitneys got a call from Dr. Green about the results of his exam.
"What's the prognosis, doctor? Is there anything we can do for my son?" Asked Mr. Whitney.
"Well, normally in circumstances like these, I would suggest hormone treatments, but Bruce doesn't indicate any other signs of hormonal imbalance. Apart from his unusually large genitals, his hands, feet and facial structure are all in proportion. Hormonal imbalances almost never manifest themselves in a single local area. His sperm culture seems to confirm this. Apart from the fact that Bruce's sperm count is more than fifty times the average for someone his age, his hormone levels appear to be completely normal."
"But we can still treat it, right doctor? Isn't there some sort of penis reduction surgery?"
"We can't treat this hormonally without producing severe side effects in the rest of his body and as far as I know, there's no such thing as 'penis reduction surgery.' Do you want my advice?"
"Of course!"
"I suggest he stick to dating yoga instructors. Ah ha ha haaa!"
Mr. Whitney frowned "Thank you, doctor, I appreciate your time." he hung up the phone.

Terry never did finish clearing everything out of the attic, a failure he had to hear about the entire trip out to Bradford, and while he was moving his stuff into his new dormroom.
"Okay Dad, I get it. I said I was sorry, it's been kind of a busy summer, okay?"
"The last few days have been busy, what about the two months before it? You weren't doing jack shit then."
"Alright! Jesus!"
"Both of you! Language!" Terry's mother scolded as she dropped off a box full of Terry's lacrosse equipment. She surveyed the room. It was obviously once a two man room that had been hastily converted to a triple. A third desk was shoehorned into the back wall next to the radiator and one of the two bedframes was a bunk bed. There were still only two towelracks and closet spaces, though. They hadn't seen Terry's new roommates yet, but one of them had already moved in several boxes.
"Oh look, Terry!" his mom pointed out a lacrosse stick propped up in the corner "Your new roommate plays lacrosse, too! You're rooming with one of your future teammates!"
"Huh, that's cool." Terry unslung his duffel bag from his shoulder and dropped it in the back corner of the closet. He'd been keeping his bag close by the entire trip. He didn't want it to get jostled in the trunk, the bottle of lotion spiked with growth cream was still inside.
When his sisters had given him the bottle back earlier that week, he'd intended to destroy it, but when he actually had it in his hands, he couldn't bring himself to do it. How did he know he wouldn't want maybe just one more inch? 91/2" was so tantalizingly close to the double digits... and besides, maybe there were girls at college who could benefit from a little dose of the cream. Just because he was uncomfortable looking at his sisters' newly grown T&A didn't mean he didn't want to see that on another girl.
He hadn't used any more cream yet, but he packed it carefully (double wrapped in a plastic bag) before hopping in the car.
Terry and his parents finished moving in his stuff. There wasn't too much and they were done before freshman orientation was scheduled to start.
"I bet there'd have been more if you'd finished clearing out your room. I guess we'll just send you anything you forgot." his father groused as his mother kissed him a tearful goodbye. Terry watched the car u-turn in the dorm parking lot and turn out towards the road. He shivered from the cold air and the subtle disorientation brought on by his sudden disconnection from his familiar life up to that point. He turned back and returned to his room. He was surprised to find the door open.
"Hello?"
"Hey, Longstick! Hope you didn't mind I took the top bunk!"
"Greg!?" Terry's jaw fell open.
"Surprised to see me?"

Last edited:

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks bud can't wait to see what the cream did to there tits

There'll be plenty more tits soon enough. Terry's sisters were just a test. Things aren't gonna get too out of control with them. They're too young to feature in any really steamy scenes, and too smart to abuse the cream.

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderful. Seriously man with some refining and work with an editor you could look at publishing. Also do you have any art skills? (Or know someone who does?) White Lightning Productions is looking for some people to do comics based on some stuff like this.

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wonderful. Seriously man with some refining and work with an editor you could look at publishing. Also do you have any art skills? (Or know someone who does?) White Lightning Productions is looking for some people to do comics based on some stuff like this.

Is that a job offer?

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From me, unfortunately no. I dont have the connections necessary, but i think that if you looked into it you really could.