Mega Boobs

BigCock83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys,

I've found Mastasia

Too big to be real i think, but I cannot find the places where the boobs should be attached to the body... (not even in the clips)

Just tell me what you think

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Hey guys,

I've found Mastasia

Too big to be real i think, but I cannot find the places where the boobs should be attached to the body... (not even in the clips)

Just tell me what you think
I recently found that site too, check out this movie you can see a piece of black elastic below the Asian's boobs, they seem to be attached to some kind of vest.

Hilarious idea!!! especially the high pressure milking :tongue:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The names ain't bad. In that industry I'd say that, say, "Holly Hindenbergs" counts as rollicking wit.

Sorry, "Hindenburgs". "Berg" is mountain, which would be an even better joke. Nothing to base a reputation on, of course.

vespertine212

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
even though it was obviously fake, i thought that site was hot!

i'm the cuddling type, though, so it would be tough to hug a girl like that. at least you could spoon her with her back to you.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there must be a market for it, they must be making money...

obviously there's some sort of harness, because from what i saw the girls never took their shirts completely off...

but there is a level of professionalism (i guess you'd say) because the skin tones are matched, the breasts do squeeze & move pretty realistically (as realistically as i would imagine), and there's obviously some liquid-pumping system inside the thing...so its not just like someone stuck an air-filled garbagebag on a girl's chest...these people took a lot of time to make a realistic-looking gargantuan breast

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
More Mastasia!

It's getting very silly at Mastasia!!:tongue:

ABSOLUTELY hilarious!

lmao

some of those are definately fake

Some? Gee, you think?? Still one can't help but marvel at the ingenuity and technology they had to have used to make these gargantuan boobs look and move in a realistic way (and squirt "milk").

To bad there's no "oscar" or something for "special effects: massive mammaries" :silly: