members of the 9 inch penis club stand up

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Get's up out of chair. Feel free to check out my photos in my profile. If it doesn't touch your navel, it's not 9.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If it doesn't touch your navel, it's not 9.

Very interesting test! I've always thought that reaching the navel (i.e. when standing or lying flat) was the Eight-Inch Test, and I reckon it is with most people. But it may not be so with guys who are long (or short) in body length - as is perhaps the case with Geordie?

How many eight-inchers can vouch for this, I wonder? And how many nine (or ten!) inchers find that they reach above the navel?

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very interesting test! I've always thought that reaching the navel (i.e. when standing or lying flat) was the Eight-Inch Test, and I reckon it is with most people. But it may not be so with guys who are long (or short) in body length - as is perhaps the case with Geordie?

How many eight-inchers can vouch for this, I wonder? And how many nine (or ten!) inchers find that they reach above the navel?
I am relatively short and have a mere 5.8 incher to work with. Being under 6 inches I find that less than an inch and a half of tape measure added on reaches to the navel which would mean less than even 7.5 could reach on some of us. Maybe I just have a low hanging navel.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would say the way to measure is when standing erect. There's so many ways to sit, know what I'm zane? Then it would be somewhat standard as everyone's navel is near their center of gravity.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Exactly. The true test is either standing up or lying flat.

BTW, congratulations, Randll !