Men and Sex

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tummy and tits is my fav! I love to pull out and then cover her, sometimes even hitting her face!

lovesbbw1981

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Where is your favorite place to cum? Internal, outside, anal? What is the difference/why do you like this more?

My wife has never liked swallowing (or spitting), so that's generally out for me. We've been trying to have another kid for several years now, so I almost (maybe 95% of the time) cum inside her. Not only is it the best way to reach our goal lol, but it always sets off another orgasm for her. She likes to squeeze me inside her as I'm cumming; which of course feels fantastic. She's recently realized she loves anal, so that's on the table, so to speak, as well now. For me, it's a huge turn-on knowing my cum is inside her. Very caveman-ish. "This is my woman, this is mine."

With past girlfriends I REALLY loved having them swallow. It always felt like the cum was being pulled out of me rather than shooting it out. With them though, I never came inside of them. Even if they were on the pill, I'd always pull out at the last minute. Overall I'd have to say cumming inside is my favorite. Not only does it feel great but since my wife prefers it that way I get that added boost.

Reactions: adam4

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im all over the board with this one. Generally inside her; as deep as I can go feels the best.

Every once and a while a facial is a huge turn on too! Now and then Ill pull out and let loose on her tummy and breasts then go back in and keep having sex until I go again. With that said, it's also a turn on when she comes up between my legs and sucks me so I can watch - cumming in her mouth is some sort of primal turn on.

I'm with Magnum on this one

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like cumming inside as well. Sometimes it makes her go as well, so that's awesome.

If I'm the receiver, I love when she makes me shoot on her tits.

I love to give a girl a big cumfacial after a blowjob, throatfuck, or titjob!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually, I prefer coming deep inside my partner's vagina--especially if she's coming at the same time. Simply incredible. But I've had a few girls over the years who actually sucked the come out of my dick while I was ejaculating, like my dick was a straw or something. It's one of the most over-the-top sensations I've ever experienced.

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
down deep inside her enveloping vagina, then relaxing arm in arm with my cock lying on her shaved pubic mound

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
It's the vagina for me too. Cumming from a good deep throating BJ is more intense, but I just get more... "fulfillment" out of it if I am balls deep in her pussy.

Reactions: lapdog2001

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually, I prefer coming deep inside my partner's vagina--especially if she's coming at the same time. Simply incredible. But I've had a few girls over the years who actually sucked the come out of my dick while I was ejaculating, like my dick was a straw or something. It's one of the most over-the-top sensations I've ever experienced.

I didn't mention oral in my previous reply, but my wife if the first of all my partners that has given me a blowjob to completion, and happily swallows every last drop! :D

adam4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From the responses, it seems that the consensus is that while getting a bj and coming inside a women's mouth is more intense and exciting, cumming inside a pussy is more fulfilling and totally empowers men. Not that cumming inside a pussy isn't exciting or intense.

cloverleaf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never cum during sex outside the pussy. You work to get him in there why would you leave until you were soft? I cum. I stop banging her. My dick shrinks. I pull him out. If she needs it I insert my finger and lick her cunt till she's done orgasming. My only regret is my loss of erection,

Reactions: adam4 and 888abba

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deep inside her is my favourite place to finish. Coming while the whole of my cock is in contact with her pussy and enveloped by its softness, warmth and wetness is a feeling like no other. Plus her tightness means that I can feel every spurt of jism as it goes through. If she squeezes me at the right times it's even better. Magic!

Reactions: 888abba

knox96

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I am not married, and young, and have no desire to have an STD or a baby, I like to pull out. Shooting in a condom inside her isn't as hot as shooting without one. I like the tits or face best.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to watch my orgasm. Shooting into an open mouth and letting it squirt wherever else it goes is probably my fav if I had to pick. I think I like the girl to see it too (especially if it ends up being impressive). When fucking doggy it's fun to squeeze the tip of my glans into the butt when I come and watch it squirt out the sides. When fucking anally coming inside seems hindered from the extreme tightness of the ass. When I come inside the vagina it is usually because we are coming together.