Men fucking while wearing underwear or swimwear

SnapperLondon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

If anyone can help on this one…

I remember seeing a video with this top in it before… Him and another hung top with two twinky bottoms. A bit amateur looking and they both take turns fucking the two twinks and swapping around. All on a bed… Would love to find that video again, or the name of the top so I could maybe search for it… Thanks for any help! :)

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I remember seeing a video with this top in it before… Him and another hung top with two twinky bottoms. A bit amateur looking and they both take turns fucking the two twinks and swapping around. All on a bed… Would love to find that video again, or the name of the top so I could maybe search for it… Thanks for any help! :)
I've seen that scene too it's fucking amazing! The top in the link is Austin Wilde. I'll keep looking to find a link.

Reactions: undiesex

undiesex

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Is this the vid you were looking for?