Men in Ballet Tights

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was just wondering if anyone is turned on by male ballet dancers in those skin-tight leotards. They usually show quite an obvious--and nice!-bulge.

Anyone ever done any ballet dancing in those tights? Do the male dancers wear anything underneath them?

Does anyone know a male ballet dancer who has had any hot experiences in those tights? For example, did he bust a seam one night and the tights started to tear? Or did he start to get a hard-on on stage and tried to hide it? Or did you go to a ballet performance one time and saw a male dancer with a particularly huge bulge in his tights?

If anyone has any good stories like this, I'd love to hear them! Some pictures would be a nice touch also! Thanks! :smile:

Reactions: CAT MAN ME

RockCock011

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a dancer myself, actually. At my school, I see boys in tights, and even less clothes daily. Lol. We wear what's called a dance belt under them to prevent three main things, hurting our testicles while dancing, hiding inconvenient boners, and to keep a smooth line. Dance belts vary greatly but most guys wear the thong type. When guys wear it correctly, it pushes the everything up and makes a massive bulge.

Tights, and jazz shorts (which are tights that go down to the knee or shorter) rip all the time from all the stretching and stress on the fabric, most often in happens in the crotch areas, in behind your balls and before your asshole, because of the kicks, and splits and stuff.

Reactions: teddybaerli1

B_davidfox

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you guys seen the 80s movie "Top Secret!"? There's a hilarious sequence at a performance of the Swan Lake ballet in which the male dancers have mammoth bulges which are used to support the ballerinas. It was fairly outrageous for its time.

ropa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rockcock is absolutely right. I have done a little stage work in tights.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wore tights for running,biking,etc but recently bought a pair [ballet] for yoga as my instructor suggested. I have ms and she is trying to see the leg and glute muscles work during stretching. I wore a jock strap that showed thru because the tights are grey as she suggested. She suggested the dance belt or nothing under,so I bought a narrow belt.

It pushes everything up and makes quite a bulge but holds everything in place while stretching. She holds me in different positions and her hands get very intinmate. Even at my age I became aroused and the belt became uncomfortable.

She said that's why I said nothing under. So I tried that and the tights still hold me up without the belt, quite revealing. She said getting an erection is showing my yoga is paying off and wearing tights is the only way she can see my muscles working.

She even puts her hand under my sac and pushes in while I squeeze my lower abs. I felt pulsating contractions like never before and my erection getting back to somewhat normal. This is due to three strokes and reason I went to her. This is not sexual at all for her and she is a miracle worker.

In a regular class she has me wear the belt and she demastrates on me in poses. The women in class love the tights I'm wearing. They get a very good view of all of me and think I'm hung,but I'm just normal. I was even to go home and get a close to normal erection. I had fun with that.

I love the ballet and seeing the men in tights is great of course the women are beautiful. I can send pics later if anyone wants to see them.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a dancer myself, actually. At my school, I see boys in tights, and even less clothes daily. Lol. We wear what's called a dance belt under them to prevent three main things, hurting our testicles while dancing, hiding inconvenient boners, and to keep a smooth line. Dance belts vary greatly but most guys wear the thong type. When guys wear it correctly, it pushes the everything up and makes a massive bulge.

That^ but in addition... after a class or performance tights are so sweaty and stinky and gross I'm tempted to throw them away rather than wash them but the good ones are expensive.

Last edited:

chamisaguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

^^^^ This. And when the dancer is already well endowed it gets even better and "legal" LOL (Rudolf Nureyev was so hung and it showed, especially with a dance belt, and at one stage he seemed to be wearing women's semitransparent panty hose more than opaque dance tights to show off his big mound, his tight butt and leg muscles even more! It was an amazing picture on stage! Other male dancers I admired over the years were also very "impressive" in that department.

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do not necessarily find them a turn-on, but I´ve worked as a supernumerary (extra) in operas and ballets, and there was one production of Prokofiev´s Romeo and Juliet where the entire corps, as well as many of the supers, were agog over the package of a short, Latino dancer, who looked like he was smuggling a VERY large grapefruit in his tights. His changing room mates confirmed that it was all real, about 7 soft, with balls the size of large plums...

Stjamesmax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A friend of mine was wardrobe master with the Royal Ballet when Nureyev arrived.
He specially tailored the dance belts to emphasise the already conspicuous bulge.
Nureyev commented to him that " it's so tight you c..t I can't fart"
Didn't stop him wearing them always and after
He was a sight to behold as a dancer, as a perfect example of manhood and a sensational bulge