Men In Kilts

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a feeling a lot of Scotland's gay community is under the radar as it were, and talking to a few guys I know who live there and visited Glasgow have let me know that the gay scene is actually very big but because of the small population and the need for guys there to keep up the alpha male image for all to see and gay still associated with femme stereotyping by some, it is kept mostly hidden and on a need to know basis. But I have also known that a few Scottish blokes would not object to the odd hand jobs or blow jobs when wearing a kilt even if they are straight otherwise, so it seems the kilt does make inhibitions disappear lol.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was in HS, I played on my church's hand bell team, and since we were a Presbyterian church, which is a Scottish reformation church, we wore traditional Scottish dress. So, for several years, I wore a kilt, traditional style (nothing underneath but my socks) along with the rest of the team. Most of us guys on the team went breezy under the kilt too. Ah, good times, good times, especially when the girls would try to get a look up our kilts. I gave a few a nice show "by accident"

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pacific Islanders more often than not wear a Lava Lava (Cotton Floral arrangement) ..or if a Formal Occasion a Heavy Black Material
more so it seems to be the older Generation
BUT .. too me its not as appealing as the wearing of a Kilt..especially if the guy has BEEFY Thighs and Calves..mmmmm ha'
enz

Jockstrapper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

MattBoyMA

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh man, yeah - there's not much hotter than a dude in a kilt. There's just something so masculine about it. Maybe it's because there's a sense that a guy's gotta be pretty secure in his masculinity to wear a "skirt," and with nothing underneath, either. Or maybe it's the idea that from certain angles, his privates are exposed. I dunno, but it's really cool. If only some designer would finally bring kilts mainstream in the US....

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Always useful going to company parties - part of my company is based in scotland - and yeah, there's always a few blokes in kilts.

And yes, when they get drunk, they do tend to flash people...

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is interesting that the condom place is new to the kilt designs, but then again I am sure the makers of certain kilts got enough feedback from those who wear them to know it should be incorporated and so did it to help boost sales.

I think he said the condom pocket was in the sporran, not the kilt.