Men in Speedos

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Male Bonding etc, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Being a swimmer, I am well aware of what fun wearing Speedos can be, as well as all the attendant worries about showing, et cetera.

Currently the young guys tend to wear two layers of them, and one of my favorite pair is intended to be the outer layer, the "drag" suit. I wear it by itself and enjoy how my dick bulges in it. It also tends to pull down a bit when I dive or do turns.

Sometimes a bunch of the younger swimmers are hanging around waiting for their coach, and I feel a little self conscious being "out there" as I walk in front of them (no doubt subjecting myself to their scorn or horror since so many of them are more uptight about being nude or showing than I remember being at that age). Nonetheless, I just act oblivious.

One of the other guys has an old pair that hang so loose I got a less than savory crotch shot right in them once when he got out of the pool!

2. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

A question occurs to me regarding size and Speedos: how many hung guys DIDN'T go out for the swimming team because it was going to show too much?

Most of the young male swimmers I see look pretty much the same as or less exposed than the way I did when their age in Speedos. A few, however, clearly are sporting larger than average endowments. Given many of the comments I've seen posted here, I don't doubt that these young men have had to learn to deal with the attention one way or another to continue swimming.

So, how many guys started swimming competitively, but quit because of the exposure and comments? How many wanted to swim, but didn't for fear of that sort of attention? How many swam or continue to swim despite (or even because of) that attention?

3. Quinnster64

Quinnster64 New Member

Albums:
    I was on the swimming team, but when I was younger, my parents insisted a wear a jockstrap under my speedos (which was humiliating). I had come home one time from the pool with a hard-on, and apparently it was quite noticeable (even at the age of 14). From then on, they insisted I wear it (strict Catholicism...let's not change topics).

Based on what I saw in the locker room, some of the hung boys didn't shy away from swimming.....

4. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Never tried packing my package in speedos, I would probably look ridiculous.

5. Bruce1957

Bruce1957 New Member

Surely it is better to be hung when wearing speedos! A guy packing not much would probably be far more self-concious. Better to have something to fill a speedo than not! Be proud and display!

6. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

Not so sure that is true, especially for the younger guys. NOT standing out can be the operative desire.

7. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Last time I wore a Speedo the Coast Guard tried to throw a rope around me and tow me back out to sea.

8. Chicago_Swimmer

Chicago_Swimmer New Member

Albums:
    I was a little self-concious about it at first, but have since got over it.

Honestly, when everyone is do swimming drills the last thing they are paying attention to is how much the other guy fills his speedo.

Robert

9. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    What really turns me on these days is seeing hung guys
    erect in those body swim suits...and wetsuits...
    some of the hard bulges are enormous...
    Anyone got pics?
    Are these speedo suits? or what are they called?
    Thanks

10. Chicago_Swimmer

Albums:
    They are often called Legskins. My avatar is me in my Speedo Fastkin II Legskin.

11. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

I tried swimming in middle school. I had a huge falccid dick even then so it was awkward a bit. I didn;t know how endowed I was (amd my brothers) until I saw other kids naked.
    I kind of felt uncomfortable with the speedo at that age.
    When I went to high school I liked the wrestling singlet better. More bulge but more coverage.
    In college when I swam for exercise I wore a speedo "training short" that was white and tight and fit me just right. I let them all stare. After wrestling in a singlet, I didn;t give a crap anymore. Besides, I fill a speedo well. I always feel bad for the guys with the little bump as a bulge. I know that some may be growers but still, I am glad I am built this way.
    Jake

12. Baby Bear Chris

Baby Bear Chris New Member

13. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Wearing a speedo during high school at the local pool helped me get a lot of pussy. Well not a lot but more than I would have gotten. Word got around when a guy wearing a speedo showed a lengthy bulge instead of a nub that stuck staight out.

14. cofrader

cofrader New Member

Albums:
    After swimming for over a year the teacher of swimming started to encourage us to use speedos. And the sensation is great you go really faster and you feel the the water running all over your body.
    Ok, back to the theme, i went to a sport house and tried out several speedos and "swim boxers" (i still dont know their name). The girl that was attending me asked if they fit well and i showed her. I think she first thougt that i had a hard on but after tryng several she realized that i was just like that.
    On the pool i didnt get any coments but the girls gave me some hot looks.

15. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been wondering for several years if those actually ruduce drag as claimed, I suspect people are really wearing them because they prefer less exposure, as is generally the style now.

16. Chicago_Swimmer

Albums:
    The legskins/tights really do reduce drag. The difference is discernible. What they really help with is keeping your leg muscles warm and reduce muscle vibration. I'm prone to muscle pulls and the legskins help in reducing that possibility.

In water polo I wear briefs. Swim meets I wear legskins.

Robert

17. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I didn't much care for wearing speedos. I could swim very well in them, and that really is the point (SPEED-os) but I disliked being on display at that age. (highschool) and I would have preferred not to have people lookingat my crotch. Looked ridiculous.

18. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

True...however, if I am in a speedo and swimming with my buds, I take off the speedo cause nothing beats swimming naked!

19. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

I'll agree to that! The first time I did it, a swim team buddy and I were in our Speedos in his pool. We were both 14. He asked if I had ever skinny dipped. I hadn't. We both then did. It was great.

A few years later in college, the coach had left a workout for us to do on our own. I was alone in the pool (maybe the other guys came in when they could, maybe they just skipped that workout) and there were no lifeguards. I wish I'd had the nerve to just take the suit off entirely, but I couldn't be sure no one would show up. So, I pulled it down letting my cock and balls hang out and swam the workout that way. I added a new twist to the workout that made it a pleasure for me... and that resulted in something being added to the pool...

20. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    well for on thing i love speedos they do help you swim faster and they do show your package that i think is the best part i love showing my stuff, however i do prefer wearing a thong swimsuit over a speedo.