Men Naked Together!

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are fewer places that before where men can go and be completely naked with other men and be completely relaxed, as well.

There used to be a bath-house in St. Louis named "Kerpan's". Their advertising said "We're open 30 hours a day!" which mean, they were always there. The wonderful thing about this place was that everyone was totally naked, the whole time, including the staff!

They had a snack bar, a TV lounge, exercise room, three pools, even a "slumber" room. It was great to see males of all ages socializing and moving from one activity to another, all totally Naked and unconcerned if the others could "see" them.

The men who visited regularly told how they would be there for eight hours or more, completely naked, and that when it was time to dress and leave they could hardly force themselves to put clothes on again.

Kerpans is gone, but are there any other similar places, where males of all ages can be completely comfortable being naked together for extended periods of time?

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is a great place here in Denver called the Havana Sauna. Hot tub, regular pool, steam room, sauna, crystal room (a room with walls and ceiling made of quartz), showers, etc. Very non-sexual, although it can be a little cruisy - but overall, just men being naked together relaxin. There is also an opposite side for women.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guess Denver is blessed. I was thinking of Lake Steam on the other side of town. Hot tub, sauna, steam room, showers, cheap massage. All naked guys of all ages, sizes, sexual orientation--not too cruisy and not for sex at all! Have not been there in a while, maybe I'll go back this weekend.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are music gatherings/raves that take place all over the world where people go naked part of the time. They're usually in public national wilderness areas. Within those gatherings is space for both men and women only to hang out naked separately and also in common. The events themselves are well planned but the nudity depends on who's attending and if people want to do it. Most of the people are in their twenties and thirties although some teenagers (over 18) attend too.

Reactions: briefsguy1993

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For anybody visiting the NorCal area, I highly recommend Harbin Hot Springs. It's an outdoor hot springs set in the mountains with most everybody naked in all the outdoor areas (springs, sun deck, lawn, hiking trails, etc.) It's mixed gender, but still cool to see people just chilling out having conversations, meeting each other, sharing food, etc. all naked.
There is also Kabuki, a Japanese spa in downtown SF that has a very classy feel to it. They have a firm no-sex-activity policy, so it's low-key chill naked time, just men or just women, depending on the day of the week. There is also the hot tub on the deck at my house. ;-) I have lots of male friends who come over to just chill in the buff in the hot tub, chat, drink, bond - in other words just have good ol' naked man-time together. Also non-sexual since most of my male friends are not into guys. I personally prefer that kind of brotherly naked male bonding to something with sexual overtones.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree completely with buzzrider! It is a bonding experience for males to be naked together in a non-sexual setting. There used to be a lot more places where this could happen than there are today.

There was a time when the YMCA was for males only, and they all swam naked! Those who remember those days say they were wonderful!

There have also been other locker room experiences in which men were naked together in the steam-room, sauna, whirlpool, for long periods, and everyone was perfectly relaxed.

I evan made a few good friends in those places, and we had never seen each other except when we were totally naked! Once, I met one of these friends on the street and it took a while for us to realize we knew each other. Then we laughed about "not recognizing you with your clothes on!"

It is too bad that this new generation of males is growing-up without having these kinds of experiences. All young males need to see older males naked, and in completely safe and honest settings!

Reactions: coffinhack

nacheei

Experimental Member
Media
i couldn't agree more with what nakedone said...It is a bonding experience for males to be naked together in a non-sexual setting. indeed.
i recently had that brotherly naked bonding experience with my boss from my new office. i just joined new company, and not long after i joined there was a project outside the city. the head of the project is my boss and he appointed me to help him.
during the trip we stayed at his wife's brother's house. his brother in law had a holiday at that time. the house had a jacuzzi hot tub and swimming pool. we spent hours talking about the project while soaking in the jacuzzi hot tub naked. to my surprise it was easier to talk to him while naked..felt like no boundaries. we were just like buddies. there was a say that people are tend to be more honest when they're naked. and i say it's true. we also swimming naked, sleeping naked - even though we sleep on separate room ..we could talk about anything, including the topic about our intimate moments with each of our woman and made jokes about it...the boss also likes to sunbath naked by the pool as well.. but nothing sexual at all.. just enjoying ourselves and relax. it was my first experience to spend time naked together with other guy. awkward at first, but to be honest it's nice to have those moments.. it's a great male bonding experience.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Sounds like you have some great places in the States for this, wish we had similar here, but we have to make do with men-only saunas which are primarily for sex. Still, who is complaining about that?

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I liked nacheei's comment about men being more open and honest with each other when they are naked! I completely agree! There is just something about being naked together which promotes more honesty and open-ness. I have found that in those settings, men will tell things to other men that they never would have in a "normal" situation where everyone was clothed. There is something about stripping the body bare which makes it easier to strip the mind of its inhibitions and communicate from a more basic level.

I have heard of Nude Encounter groups, in which everyone involve, usually of the same sex, but not always, and including the group leaders, was entirely naked the whole time. Those who participated repoarted later that it was very 'liberating" to not have to hide behind their clothes and just "be themselves".

Establishment-Nudist-Types make much of their belief that being naked with other naked persons removes them from the type of inhibited thinking which the "textiles" (as they call clothed persons) are subject to.

But, back to the original conversation, I still believe that it is a good and wholesome thing for males, of all ages,s to be naked together in natural settings where no one has any reason to feel embarrassed or ashamed of their nakedness!

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
A croup of us get once or twice during the course of the year in a state park that isn't used much during the course of the week straight married men for the most part, we get together for golf, beer, the nite ends up with a camp fire.. the guys all in various states of undress.. swim trucks, under wear, a lose towel fresh from the camp shower, no sex at these get togehters but no one is offended by somebody pissing near a bush, a flopping dick or bare ass..great way to spend a couple days

laphiha

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it can be a bonding thing, as long as it's not sexual. If looking for purly sexual gratification then more often than not, you more concerned with getting off than getting to know the guy. On the other hand, it's hard to feel comfortable around a guy if you think he's gonna jump you. But for guys to be naked together, with no hang up, no fear of judgement, and no threat of unwanted sexual attention, I think that promotes a lot of trust and affection between guys.