Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My favorite lately... to come home after work knowing that I am home for the evening...

take a hot bath, get some nice stretching and girth building with my bathmate- and then tie on my thick bathrobe.

This gives me great access to the equipment for the rest of the evening to continue some jelquing and maybe an albolene treat before rolling off to the bedroom :)

#lordofthemanor

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I am surprised that the videos from HairyArtist on XTube, Will from Ft. Lauderdale, haven't been mentioned yet. He generates several XTube videos where he invites you into confidence and inner layer: he talks to you like an uncle or a coach. In several of his videos, he is in a robe that happens to slip open

Example: Robe Time

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Some more:

I am surprised that the videos from HairyArtist on XTube, Will from Ft. Lauderdale, haven't been mentioned yet. He generates several XTube videos where he invites you into confidence and inner layer: he talks to you like an uncle or a coach. In several of his videos, he is in a robe that happens to slip open

Example: Robe Time

hippestguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

scottmac

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually just wear a robe as does my friend Johnny. Unfortunately, one day as he was bent over to pick up the mail he managed to rip the back seam and was showing his ass. Luckily the postie was distracted by something and did not see it although he must have heard the ripping noise.

My father would wake up in the morning, and only be in a bathrobe. I would always sit on the couch across from him and get the best views. He would often bring both legs up and have them bent and his big balls would always be hanging low, and nice hairy dick would be exposed too.
Once, I head him wake up around 3am, so I snuck down the hallway and saw him watching TV in only his robe. After a few minutes he broguht his legs up and started playing with himself! I watched as he became hard, and he would grab his balls and stretch them.