Men or women who sucks better Cock

Discussion in 'Ask a Bisexual Man' started by D_Wolfgang_Suck, Oct 20, 2012.

1. D_Wolfgang_Suck

D_Wolfgang_Suck Account Disabled

I was wondering who gives better head a man or women or no difference ? I would like to know who is more likely to swallow ?

2. robi06

robi06 New Member

From my experience, ive had better bjs from men. We just know how what feels good. Than being said, I've had guys give me sloopy bjs and women given me great ones ;)

3. D_22

Gold Member

Albums:
    About even. It's only recently I've started feeling head from guys who were as good as this girl I used to mess with.

4. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    Both but with a slight edge to guys, we know how to please a cock

5. delmarvaadmirer

yup like most things talent, practice, knowledge, enthusiasm, etc etc...how much THEY enjoy doing it to/for you... all factors... w/a slight edge, at least for beginners, to the guys...lol, basic knowledge of the anatomy and what feels good to themselves

6. D_elc02ubc

D_elc02ubc New Member

To me, guys give the most enthusiastic head...not saying women are not enthusiastic...I've had some that have just eaten me alive. But guys on whole seem to be far more into it. Lucky me, though...the absolute best, hands down head I've ever gotten was by a couple last year in San Francisco....she was working my shaft and head, and he was just munching the hell out of my nuts. :)

7. D_Wolfgang_Suck

D_Wolfgang_Suck Account Disabled

You are a lucky man. I want to know who swallowed? I always wanted head like that from two women.

8. thom86

thom86 New Member

Ive never been sucked off by a man before, i want to though. I can say though i have had some awesome blowjobs from women. I would think that men know how to work the cock better though.

9. Serpentlike

Serpentlike Active Member

Albums:
    what he said. Also, I have had women who just do not know what to do with it. Some can work it like they have a degree in bjs.

10. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    Would not your response be rather subjective -- since posters do not want to stereotype or offend?

11. PreppyPunkRocker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I have to say that men give better head in my experiences. Guys know what guys like. It seems like it comes natural to them whereas girls are just doing it kind of as a chore. Also, guys are more likely to swallow.

12. xrisxross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Here is the plain and simple truth: [Trust me been around the block enough]

MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN

Got it!?

13. xrisxross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    and dare anyone call me a slut for stating that! LOL

No, SERIOUSLY...

LOL

14. D_22

Gold Member

Albums:
    Slut.

15. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    i've been told by my married guy buds that I suck cock much better than their wives; if the wives even offer to blow them at all.

16. 5inch_notbig

5inch_notbig New Member

Albums:
    Men are 100% better most women are pretty clueless when it comes to suck cock, but I have been told that its the same for women getting head, men are useless and women do it better.

17. HORNY IN MIDWEST

Albums:
    In my experience, women have been much better than men.

18. 123scotty

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    best suction is prob a dyson vacuum with super suck mode. think that might beat both really

19. Something_Else

Of course the replies will be anecdotal. That said, the top three moments are shared by two men and 1 woman. She is the only one to make me unload from it - I think I prefer seeing a lady's face more than a guy tho...so that's just me.

The larger truth is that most women are not interested in doing it, so the odds of them being great at it is lower since they're not 'practicing' lol. With guys, the desire & interest to do it is TREMENDOUS; subsequently, generally speaking they're overall good.

For example, I've had mediocre to INCREDIBLE experiences dealing with men; whereas, with women it's been that one lady I mentioned who was amazing and some moments that were horrible that I never asked again - perhaps it's a woman jedi-mind trick to be so horrible that the question is never asked ever again! hmm o_O

20. johnny989

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    i am sure men give better bj, they know what has to be done and are more open to grant you your wishes, including swallowing