Men over 55 with huge dicks

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Natty and Cardiff - I don't suppose either of you can remember where those Grandad/Jimmy Ray pics came from? Would love to see more, much more of that old horsecock.

AMEN! These pics definitely make me want to see more of this cocksucker with any hung rednecks of the same type.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Natty and Cardiff - I don't suppose either of you can remember where those Grandad/Jimmy Ray pics came from? Would love to see more, much more of that old horsecock.

AMEN! These pics definitely make me want to see more of this cocksucker with any hung rednecks of the same type.

Sorry guys, I've had them hanging around (literally!) for so long that I've lost track of where I got them.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
WOW!:tongue::tongue: Nice nice everything. I'm just hoping and hoping thar you're gay!:wink:

Hope this fulfills your hopes-- me and my true love yesterday morning! My orientation score got changed to unknown last night, after the second time I got hassled by a straight troll over his misinterpretation of what those numbers mean. But my sexual experience is way over 99% gay.

Attachments

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hope this fulfills your hopes-- me and my true love yesterday morning! My orientation score got changed to unknown last night, after the second time I got hassled by a straight troll over his misinterpretation of what those numbers mean. But my sexual experience is way over 99% gay.
YUM! Luv his ass, luv your dick! Great pic!:tongue::tongue:

Reactions: Wolfcub

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
WHAT A SHOT... Love to be on the other end , shoving my cock right down his throat.........Man---- I am bad...

Last edited:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love your pic...Thanks for sharing and being a non gold member if you feel like sharing more please do :smile:
Seeing you asked nicely.....(Guys over 50 rule!)

Attachments

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No doubt, Indy is a living wet dream. I'm usually not in to posting pics, but this showed up the other day. Note: it is NOT me. But I'm friendly with the owner (who was chagrined to discover his tool is on a cock worship blog). The gentleman is well over 55 years-old.

Attachments

shine

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No doubt, Indy is a living wet dream. I'm usually not in to posting pics, but this showed up the other day. Note: it is NOT me. But I'm friendly with the owner (who was chagrined to discover his tool is on a cock worship blog). The gentleman is well over 55 years-old.

Coincidently, i'm 99% sure i know that guy midlifebear!!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Then we must be friends! Because I'm sort of certain I took that photo. Same T-shirt. Same hairy ass. Same engorged tool, especially if your initials are L.G. If not, then you've got a big pee pee doppleganger living in Sitges, Spain. :smile:

Last edited:

B_abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Holy shit. That cannot be real.
amazing.

Reactions: Dogg69